Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jo2n
Pecatu, Indonesia

Nice hotel to stay

Review of Samara Resort
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 2, 2019
We are family with 2 kids (5 & 2 yo) stayed at samara resort batu in June.the The location was very strategic and close to museum angkut, jatim park 1,2 and 3. The room was clean and comfy. From reception, housekeeping,restaurant staff and security was very polites and very kind to assisting every needs. I would say many thanks to Christine and the entire team, I was really impressed her way to assist my request for room move. The point that need to be improved is breakfast selection and its feel bit bored (need more variant and improve the tatse)

Overall our stay was great and we definitely would come back for our next short break in Batu.

Thanks to Samara Resort and the entire team.
ArifPS, General Manager at Samara Resort, responded to this review
Responded Jul 5, 2019
Dears jo2n

Warm Greeting from Samara Hotel & Resort Batu

On behalf of Management and Staff’s Samara Hotel & Resort , I would like to thank you for staying with us for your family holiday in Kota Wisata Batu.

We appreciate your very detailed comments about our facilities, the room facility and also the service offered by our Staff's

We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Samara Hotel & Resort , on your next visit to Batu in very near future.

C$66
    C$74
    C$60
    C$76
1.3 km from Samara Resort
Free parking
Kolam renang luar ruangan, jacuzzi hot tub air panas, facade
C$78
    C$35
  • eDreams
1.7 km from Samara Resort
View more hotels in Batu
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

I stay in this hotel after read reviews which I see mostly are good.
But when you have been in the other 4 stars hotel, this one feels like 3 stars.
Very few breakfast choices with plain taste. I came at 8.00 morning, some meals is out of stock but no chance to be refilled. I saved by gojek to deliver food ordered from local restaurant.
The croissants taste also doesn't good :(

Trip type: Travelled with family
ArifPS, General Manager at Samara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Dear toko3gkekal

Warm Greeting from Samara Hotel & Resort Batu

For your information Samara Hotel & Resort is 3 Stars hotel.

We appreciate your very detailed comments about our facilities, the food, the room facility and also the service offered by our Staff's.

Criticism and Suggestions will we use for the progress of our hotel.

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

This is the first time I booked this hotel. All the staffs are friendly and helpfull. The mezanime room without lift facility, (by stairs). The wifi signal is very poor or bad. The shower is very slow for hot water. The breakfast is so so...it is worthy for the cheap room price.

Trip type: Travelled with family
ArifPS, General Manager at Samara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Dear Testo_T3

Warm Greeting from Samara Hotel & Resort Batu

We appreciate your very detailed comments about our facilities, the food,Wifi Signal and services offered by our Staff's

Reviewed May 2, 2019

Samara Resort, remember this name as the best hotel in Batu, Malang! Prices are excellent, I have stayed with my family for 2 days at the weekend and honestly I am so happy we found this place. I will start from check in- the staff in the lobby gave us our room keys with all help of very nice, friendly and professional who have great as an entrance. We felt special from the beginning to the end. The room was lovely, super clean with most comfortable bed I have ever slept on! and OMG i love the pillows, bathroom with shower very clean. Its really like they thought of everything to please your stay! We tried food room service as well and in less than 20 min was delivered to our room, and it is delicious! and the breakfast give me more excitement, i will give the credit to Ms. Dewi for giving the best hospitality to my mother. I am so happy with our stay that acually was sad to leave! Overall I had best stay ever at Samara Resort! and definitely will back there and will recomend this piece of heaven in Batu, Malang to everyone!!:) THANK YOU Samara Resort!:)

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ArifPS, General Manager at Samara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Dear ChefEzey

Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

Stay for 2days in the beginning with my family.
Requested for non smoking room and high floor. Unfortunately i got the bad view from my room bcause blocked by tiles then realize my room without balcony too.
Room was clean and comfy, but i found lil bit dirty on face towel.
They had 2pools for adult and kids, also playground, lovely...!!
Breakfast not too much selection but the taste was good. Thank you for the lady with short hair who serve us, very helpful and friendly.
This hotel is good location, near by attraction.
And I added more 1day night to stay, asking for move another room (smooking room) with nice view and balcony also need early check in. But the receptionist say "can't early check in for another room bcause the room still not ready" well.... dissapointed but thats oke, i choosed the same room (i'm too tired to argue, just need rest after long trip). Then the manager ask me why I wanna move, I explained....and thennnn, he gave me the room and can move immediately.. well thank you.. but my question is "why your receptionist says can't?? Look after first before you say NOT to the guest!"

Overall is good.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
ArifPS, General Manager at Samara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2019

Dear arantxachacha

Warm Greeting from Samara Hotel & Resort Batu

On behalf of Management and Samara Hotel & Resort Staff's, I would like to thank you for staying with us for your family holiday in Kota Wisata Batu.

We appreciate your very detailed comments about our food, the room facility and also the service offered by our Staff's and Sorry if there is service from our staff who are not pleased.

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Great resort for family trip.
Quite place, nice pool and play ground for your children.
Near several attractions and culinary place.
Better rent a car for your trip here.
Overall we ger Great services here..

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
ArifPS, General Manager at Samara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

Dear benjaminonwaci

Warm Greeting from Samara Hotel & Resort Batu

On behalf of Management and Samara Hotel & Resort staff's, I would like to thank you for staying with us for your family holiday in Kota Wisata Batu.

We appreciate your very detailed comments about our facilities and also the service offered by our Staff's