Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
sleeplover69
Surabaya, Indonesia

Hotel with Bundle of Fun Activities

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 5, 2020via mobile
Old hotel & huge, newly renovated. Room was clean & spacious.
The view from restaurant was really amazing, breathtaking view. Breakfast menu was good & they refilled it on time.
There were many tourist attractions inside the hotel area, such as waterpark, rabbit garden, apple garden, etc.
Date of stay: August 2019
    C$72
0.4 km from Kusuma Agrowisata
  • Algotels
1.2 km from Kusuma Agrowisata
Free parking
Kolam renang luar ruangan, jacuzzi hot tub air panas, facade
0.9 km from Kusuma Agrowisata
  • StayForLong
  • Lol.travel
0.6 km from Kusuma Agrowisata
View more hotels in Batu
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2019 via mobile

This hostel has a spacious room with full and complete facilities... starring from gym.. pool.. waterpark.. spacious garden where kids can pick up apples, strawberies and deCangkul, place to take instagramable photos... The room is clean, and the staff are friendly. Nearby attractions are Museum Angkut, Jatim Park 2 and Batu Night Spectacular.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Johan11October
Reviewed November 4, 2019

The hotel is located in a fairly quiet, cool and beautiful area. From the restaurant and swimming pool area, you can see the beautiful city of Batu and Mount Arjuna, both in the morning and at night. The condition of the room was clean, only need improvement in some parts of the room that was already old or weathered. We were grateful to be upgraded to a triple room which was quite large. Wifi was ok, Air Conditioning was also ok, even though no air conditioning was already cool because the air of Batu city was cool. Breakfast was pretty good and lots of menu choices. You can enjoy breakfast with beautiful natural scenery.

The advantage of this hotel is its wide area, and there are several tourist attractions that can be visited inside the hotel area, such as the orchard, de Tjangkul which is a beautiful place for group photos, and a fairly large waterpark area. So you do not need to leave the hotel again if you want to travel in the apple garden and others, because everything is already in the area of this hotel. The hotel also provides a shuttle car to get around the recreational area inside. In addition, this hotel is also not too far from one of the tourist attractions in Batu, called Musem Angkut, and also several culinary centers in the city of Batu. But you cannot walk to get to famous locations outside the hotel, because the distance is quite far. Must use a car or motorcycle.

I recommend this hotel for a vacation with family, and enjoy the beauty of Batu from within the hotel area.

Room tip: A room near the recreations area are better for you to explore them
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed July 3, 2019

They can imitate you, but they can't duplicate you.
Cause you got something special.
That makes us want to stay with you still…

In these year’s school holiday season, I had my family vacation ( or my sisters insist to name it : Family Days Out ) with this legend resort in Batu city. One of the popular tourist destination in East Java province.

I stay for 3 ( three ) days and rent 4 ( four ) rooms for all of my family member. The resort was so huge and beautiful. It was complete with the amazing scenery from the beautiful mountains which surround the resort and the valley far down there.

The rooms were spacious, it contains 1 ( one ) king size bed and 1 ( one ) single bed in each room. For sure that was more than just enough to accommodate 1 ( one ) family in 1 ( one ) room. Since I had the Family Days Out with 4 ( four ) family in total. 1 ( one ) is my own family and 3 ( three ) others are my sister’s.

The service that they deliver was so nature and warm.

The food that they serve at the breakfast time were having various kind of food. From Indonesian traditional to continental items. And the taste of the foods were good, delicious.

The water park and their fruit orchard were more than just great. The water park was huge and equipped with some of water games. Our youngest family members were so happy there. Their fruit orchards were gave my daughter and cousins about agriculture’s knowledge.

Me my self, my daughter, my wife, my 5 ( five ) cousins, my mom, my brothers and sisters were having really good times here. And yes, we’ll come back to have another experience with the resort when we have other Family Days Out’s schedule in this city.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

Room standard coz I booked Superior type with 1queen bed and 1 single bed. Tv very nice, bathroom is clean, no refrigerator like others hotel, I love the bedcover, furnitures quite old but it's functional...so it's ok. Breakfast quite good ...many variations, the view is beautiful. Overall I like this hotel, we stay 3 nights and enjoy the waterpark although we have to pay again coz I booked from Traveloka I stead of direct booking to the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is overly expensive.
The rooms are shabby. Bright lights outside the bedrooms that are on all night.
Restaurant staff lazy. Not interested in guests.
The spa was closed.
One of the worst hotels stays that I've experienced in Java.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jennifercU3736UA