Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
rommyrasjid
Tangerang, Indonesia

Nice hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 14, 2018via mobile
I came here by randomly.

First i was staying in nearby hotel (the new nearby 5 stars hotel). Since i come with my 2 kids and 1 other family so i decide to pay for extra bed. But they already sold out, and the price is much higher, so i have to rent another hotel room.

I choosing it by nearby category so i found this hotel. Come to this hotel at 10 pm. Sk basically i only use this hotel for night sleeping and go back to my previous hotel in the very morning.

Much then i expected this hotel is nice, but i have small trouble in the night, the AC keep going turn off by it self every 1 hour. So i have yo turn it on again and again. (No its not supranatural things, its the ac problem)

In the morning i take a look at the breakfast before leaving the hotel... well its great too.

So this is worthed hotel compare to its price. The view in the morning is great. Mountain.
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
C$120
    C$48
    C$58
0.2 km from Zamzam Hotel and Resort
Free parking
Kolam renang luar ruangan, jacuzzi hot tub air panas, facade
C$41
  • StayForLong
    C$42
1.3 km from Zamzam Hotel and Resort
View more hotels in Batu
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

Location close to some tourist attractions such as kusuma agro wisata, jatim park 1 and 2, transport museum, BNS, and not too far to jatim park 3.
Clean and comfortable
A very ordinary breakfast (not recomended).
The pool is nice and the view is beautiful.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed April 27, 2017

I recently had the chance to stay in this hotel with my family of four which includes my wife, my 9-year old boy and my almost two year old boy.

The room where I stayed was a Family Standard room which means that it has two king-size beds to accomodate four people. It was actually nice since our family could stay in the same room comfortably. My boy said that he was happy with the room, and that's important for me.

Overall the room was clean. I had a concern though that the bed sheet used in one of the beds had some red stain on it. I believe it was blood. My wife was OK and we were quite tired after a quite long drive from Surabaya so we just left it that way. Anyway, I wish we asked to change the bed sheet.

In the first night there weren't many people staying. And that means we still had some hot water in the bathroom. But in the second and the third night, when there were many occupants in the hotel, the hot water ceased. It was not good as we especially needed it for my younger boy. We called the front office and he responded that we should wait for ten minutes to get the hot water. So we let the water flows from the shower for ten minutes just to get the cold water out. And after waiting for such time... nothing happens.. The water was still cold and no hot water. So we didn't shower my little kid and just wash him with a wet towel.

The location of the hotel is quite good as it is very close to Museum Angkut. Maybe about five minutes driving. But you have to have a car to stay in the hotel. It is located in a little secluded area. So it seems to me if you want to take a public transportation, you had to walk about 300 to 400 m to the main road. I don't actually recall any public transportation anyway in the main road. So better have a car with you if you want to get around.

I don't recall seeing any food stall nearby. There is also no minimarket close by. So if you somehow need to have some snack at night or need to buy some necessities, it will be hard. Better prepared by buying them before you get to the hotel.

The breakfast was ok. There weren't too many selections. You can choose to have cereal, bread, chicken porridge, soto, egg, noodle, fried rice, chicken teriyaki, fruit, or pudding. I don't mind with them but my wife and boy complained that the chocolate spread (meijses) used for the bread tasted weird. The chicken teriyaki tasted good and I like the fried rice. The pudding did not meet my wife's standard and she thought that it was made with agar-agar. She also thought the chicken broth used for the chicken congee tasted different. I had complaint but my wife surely knows better than I am when it comes to food.

Oh, I almost forget to point out that the breakfast area is a smoking area. Meaning, everybody can smoke everywhere. And I hate the smoke especially because I don't want my family to breath smokes. I hope the hotel separates the smoking area from the non-smoking area in the breakfast place in the third floor. When they changed the breakfast area to the first floor there was no smokers. I dont know whether because they don't allow smokers in the restaurant in the first floor or just because at that time there was no smokers. This is one big issue for me and my family.

There was a safe deposit box in the room. But we could not use it as somebody left it closed without informing the password. So, I hid my valuables, which were my wallet and my watch, in the tissue box and covered them with tissue papers.

The hotel has two swimming pool. I didn't have the chance to swim in it. Firstly, because I think it would be very cold. And secondly, because the pool looked greenish. Seems like the walls and floors were covered with moss.

The staff were actually very helpful and friendly. I had no complaint. They for example let me kept my little boy's car seat in the front office as I usually took it out of the car every time we changed cars. They were also helpful when I asked for things during the breakfast or when we were in our room.

Now.. this is my pet peeves. For my family, Internet is very important. One of the major reasons we chose this hotel because it promised to have an Internet connection in the room. And right after we checked in, we were given a password to connect to the hotel's free wi-fi. Once we were in the room and input the password, we immediately connected to the wi-fi. BUT... the wi-fi has no Internet connection. We tried everything and even called the front office to no avail. The wi-fi was connected but there was no Internet connection. In my experience, this only happens when I have not paid my Internet subscription.

Anyway, if you don't care much about the above, this hotel is pleasant. It is quiet and you can rest well. I will recommend it to my friends with some caveat though.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank togaps2017
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Hi all
This is for tree time I have been hear .this is good hotel in Najaf for family and .....people's are friendly with all.rooms was clean first floor is very good than other floors.hotel is without noise.at list you can come to this hotel..
Ali mottaghi

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

My to this hotel yesterday with family. Machin very pleased to stay here, he was always impatient when looking at the pool. Moreover, the room we occupied was located right on the edge of the pool, so no need to walk far to get there.

After swimming, Machin shower with warm water in the shower. The bathrooms are clean and there is a complete toiletries. He indulged himself in the bathroom.

The hotel is not far from the tourist sites. We can go for a walk to Forest City in front of the Market Center. Unfortunately the weather did not favor, finally settles in the hotel only.

But not boring also be in this hotel because there is a gazebo and garden can be a place to relax with family. There is a statue of a cow, swing, and carom.

For breakfast, the day that we got the menu options. My family and ordered noodles, pecel, fried rice. There was fruit, toast, cake, and others. Very satisfying breakfast.

Here too there is laundry, mini bar, karaoke, indoor soccer, as well as mosques. Full amenities and friendly services.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Zamzam H, Manajer at Zamzam Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

To the valuable guests,

Thank you for your review about us, may be useful for a prospective future travel.

Warm regards.

Reviewed January 22, 2017

The advantage to stay here are: you will have a large room, during the check-in the staff has upgraded my room to deluxe type without additional charges, the location of hotel near to museum angkut almost at the same street, my room was in front of mountain and hill, you can view in the morning thru your bed room, in the afternoon you can see the smoke or lower cloud moving down fastly from the highhill to village until you couldn't see it, quite nice to see nature changes there.

Date of stay: December 2016