Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ayudeaa
Surabaya, Indonesia

Three Star

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 20, 2018
Building : If you came from Museum Angkut, Zamzam right after Aston Inn Batu.
Parking : Spacious
Service : Nice. Receptionist remind check out guest to rating them at online booking. Which is nice, because old hotel rarely do that today.
Room : Old and spacious. All with brown wood. But, you don't need air conditioner at all, haha!. I have a room with balcony, which I can take a sunset/sunrise shots and late night coffee with Batu night view :)
Room bathroom : I have difficulties here because I rarely use bath curtain so water splashed everywhere

Zamzam had convention room with hight ceiling in same floor with guest rooms. It can accomodated about 250-300 persons at one time.
Date of stay: July 2018
C$104
C$51
0.2 km from Zamzam Hotel and Resort
Free parking
Kolam renang luar ruangan, jacuzzi hot tub air panas, facade
C$40
    C$93
  • Agoda.com
2.7 km from Zamzam Hotel and Resort
View more hotels in Batu
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place with nice people there, have a large room and very clean. Nice view from top room. Soon will come again with my couple again.. To have a great moment. With the air temperatur is cold but very nice and make my body more fresh.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank hera l
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

It's 7:30 PM and i was so sleepy i order a food from the hotel restaurant and i've been waiting for 45 minutes!! When I receive the food it was cold and there was a smell in the rice! Then i went to the room I found a pee in the bed!!
I don't know how they got 3 stars!
And the pillow was so dirty!
And the bathroom was dirty yellow everywhere!
We waste a whole 1 hour and half waiting for a clean room and we didn't get it

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Hussain I
Reviewed July 11, 2018

I take the Family Room, this room is big enough for a family with 3 children. 2 big beds perfect fit. The amenities are perfect. Its location is close to Batu Town Square. Close to tourist attractions

Room tip: I recommend for family travelers to choose Family Deluxe room on the 2nd floor.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

I came here by randomly.

First i was staying in nearby hotel (the new nearby 5 stars hotel). Since i come with my 2 kids and 1 other family so i decide to pay for extra bed. But they already sold out, and the price is much higher, so i have to rent another hotel room.

I choosing it by nearby category so i found this hotel. Come to this hotel at 10 pm. Sk basically i only use this hotel for night sleeping and go back to my previous hotel in the very morning.

Much then i expected this hotel is nice, but i have small trouble in the night, the AC keep going turn off by it self every 1 hour. So i have yo turn it on again and again. (No its not supranatural things, its the ac problem)

In the morning i take a look at the breakfast before leaving the hotel... well its great too.

So this is worthed hotel compare to its price. The view in the morning is great. Mountain.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

Location close to some tourist attractions such as kusuma agro wisata, jatim park 1 and 2, transport museum, BNS, and not too far to jatim park 3.
Clean and comfortable
A very ordinary breakfast (not recomended).
The pool is nice and the view is beautiful.

Date of stay: December 2017