See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 31, 2015

Found Seascapes via a friends recommendation and wasn't disappointed. Alan the owner was wonderful, warm, friendly and helpful. The rooms, all named after major ships, have Foxtel, juice, tea & coffee facilities. There are large veranda's as well as garden seating areas to enjoy the sea breeze on a hot day, or to just relax and read a book.....or have a relaxing chat.

The continental breakfast of cereals and/or toast provided is substantial. Or you can provide and cook something else if preferred - the option and facilities are there.

The beach is just across the road and the Marina with restaurants just a short, easy 10 minute walk.

The owner is a lovely, friendly man and an absolute wealth of information. There were other guests staying who told me they had stayed multiple times and would continue to come back to Seascapes. I agree - so would I.

Room Tip: Have a chat with the owners when you book as they will ensure your expectations and questions are handled.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2015

I would like to recommend Seascapes B & B. Spent 2 days at the B & B then left for Margaret River for 2 nights and Alan the owner was very helpful, we returned to Seascapes for another 2 nights. The room was fine, with own bathroom. Tea & coffee making facilities in room, fridge. Bed was very comfortable. Door opened from room to a dining room. Cereals and bread available to make toast. Free WiFi, Foxtel.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband and I found the room lovely and the owners friendly. The is great and the balcony access and views fantastic for relaxing and coming and going privately.
Our first b&b experience and not much different to staying with the inlaws... Very comfortable and relaxing. We usually stay in hotels but found a deal on cudo we couldn't refuse and are glad we did!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Bighairynco
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed here with my wife for a weekend break with a cudo voucher. Hosts were great - helpfully stepped through setting up the WiFi for my laptop. Wasn't expecting foxtel to be included either, so couldn't be happier - watched a live English football match. Recommend taking the walk from the B&B down to the beach. Bit of a hike up and down though dunes, but good exercise. Thanks to Alan and Julie-Anne for the nice time we had.

Room Tip: Ask for an ensuite room
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PerthDude71
Reviewed April 23, 2013

It was a strange welcome. The husband, who explained when I booked, that his wife ran the ran the place, gave us a warm, though structured welcome. Then the wife arrived and needed my Drivers License for identification (which she took away), strange as had paid cash in advance a month ahead! Anyway I got my Drivers License back, so no worry. Strange procedure!
We had a room of two singles and shared bathroom. Both were clean, but he beds were tell hard, my wife ended up with a shored neck nod a rather sleepness night. We were only there for nigh for a 50th birthday in Mindarie so it was bearable.
We had decided to have a substantial breakfast at Dome on the quay, on going to our car we went through the breakfast area, we met a family of five (3 young well behaved children) having their continental breakfast. They filled they breakfast room!!! The owners were not to be seen, which is very strange for a B&B?

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple