All reviews clive marilyn kitchenette balcony january guests season accommodation beach huts
Reviewed April 1, 2018

We can’t praise this place enough. We would not stay anywhere else. Beautiful bright spacious and clean room with everything you need. Clive, Marylyn and Eve are super friendly and go out of their way for the guests. The staff are smiling and extremely friendly.
Meals in the restaurant are tasty and if you want real Goan meals this is the place .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I booked a hut on the beach at Lotus yoga resort that had no windows, dirty floors, a really loud train noise at night, wild dogs fighting outside my hut and no AC. I was very happy to find Eve Resort just behind lotus off the main road. It has very large beautiful rooms all with modern decor and kept very clean. Marilyn one of the owners was really accommodating and you really felt like it was a home away from home. I slipped twice on the bathroom step but that’s easy to fix with a plastic matt they are going to fit in. I had a lovely view from my balcony and wish all hotels were as nice as this one. My internet was patchy at times so I used the wifi at reception but other than that a great stay with a nice restaurant next door for breakfast . If I was there again I would definitely stay there and it’s just five minutes walk to the beach front

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 26, 2018

On our first trip to India, this hotel was a lovely oasis and we were well looked after by Marilyn and Clive. Rooms were kept immaculate and the hotel is only a stone’s throw from the beach. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

I cannot rate this super friendly hotel more highly. It is hosted by the young local
couple Clive and Marylyn who go out of the way to make their guests happy and comfortable. The rooms are spacious and modern, with excellent beds and bed linen, and the bathrooms are very well fitted, with constant solar heated water. The entire hotel is immaculately clean, this includes the delightful restaurant, where the food is excellent and the service friendly and efficient. The small staff could not be more smiling, caring and helpful which made my stay at Eve Resort a particularly special one.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 11, 2018

This hotel is an amazing find in this lovely area of Patnem.....The Hotel is very new...in its second season i believe and the standard of accommodation is very high as was the room cleaning...The Hotel is owned and run by a local family who go out of their way to give you a holiday to remember....Clive and his wife Marilyn are a lovely couple and deserve credit for choosing such wonderful staff...Nitesh the main waiter and The security guy Raj deserve a mention too, as they were so polite and professional and never stopped smiling despite working such long hours ...and we moan here when we do an 8 hour shift..lol.....The family are also talking about having an outdoor swimming pool built soon, which will elevate their Hotel to an even more successful level i am quite confident of that......Go visit and stay at Eve Resort...you certainly wont be disappointed...!!

Stayed: February 2018