“No longer open”
Review of The Grind Cafe

The Grind Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Waikiwi
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This cafe is no longer open, the one time that I did go there to get a coffee, I was very dissatisfied with service and the food in the cabinet looked disappointing. Maybe this is why this cafe operated for such a short time.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Point of difference at this cafe is their cross trak chips? Today we got boring plain chips! Not on menu nor were we told of change we were disappointed!!

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Amazing coffees and food here, I'm a regular there now. The staff are awesome and courteous, great atmosphere.

1  Thank Gomez_NZ

Worth a visit.
Best panini in town
Free car park.
I recommend this Cafe.
Traveler's I would recommend if in transit.

2  Thank John W
Reviewed August 3, 2017

I only got coffee here on my way to and from work but I would consider it the best place to get a coffee in Invercargill.

Been to The Grind Cafe? Share your experiences!