See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 30, 2017

This hotel was outdated dirty not what we expected,it was our start to our trip across the USA from Boston to Los angles would not stay there again for a hotel near an airport you expect more it did have wifi

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2017

Cheap hotel at a good price. The device is a bit older, but everything is working. Everything clean. Airplane operation is not so great.
There was a lot of disinfection in the room. The carpet in the room could be replaced.
Some restriction on the wi-fi, not all services worked.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jirka M
Reviewed April 8, 2017

I was very pleasantly surprised with this hotel. While I hesitate normally stay at Red carpet Inns, The current reviews were promising so I took a chance. I am glad I did. What I found was much larger than normal rooms, very clean and well kept at a great price. The check in and check out was easy and the clerks were very friendly and helpful. It was right off I95 and even offered longer term parking and shuttle service to the airport. The only bad thing I could find was the lack of coffee makers in the rooms. They did offer coffee in the lobby after 6:30AM, however there was also no breakfast. Personally, I think the great price made up for the lack of breakfast. I would not hestitate to stay here again and certainly intend to. Bonus points go to wii fii that actually works. I have found lately that is not the case in many hotels I have stayed at.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2017

Good overnight stay before flight, parking included, very basic, but clean. Good price, good for one night. A bit older and outdated, but I would still recommend. Very close to the airport, but no shuttle, you need to get your own taxi.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2017

I've stayed here before, and will again. It's inexpensive, comfortable and a great location. There are a lot of newer hotels, but they charge a lot more, and if you are just traveling through, why pay more?

Room Tip: Queen rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends