All reviews syracuse airport front desk park and fly option early flight shuttle service room was clean shuttle van first floor complimentary breakfast indoor pool staff was friendly hie clerk channels highway mall
Reviewed November 8, 2017

great hotel at a great price. the rooms were clean, bed was comfortable, and the service was great.the shuttle was prompt and friendly, and they watched the car while we were gone. They gave us suggested places to eat and directions to get there with less traffic.

Room tip: get rooms away from elevators
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Our family visited while on vacation in this area. This is a nice, clean motel. Rooms are adequate although on the small side. The pool area is clean. Parking is good and close to entrances. Breakfast is enjoyable.
Our room was facing 81 so was noisy at times. Otherwise would recommend for travelers looking for a safe place to sleep.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the parking lot, Not 81.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank FiveinthefamilyNY
Reviewed September 24, 2017

We chose this hotel because it was a good bit less expensive than the other Holiday Inn Express in Syracuse. I was very pleasantly surprised. The room was clean, the hotel staff were friendly and helpful, and it was nice and quiet in spite of the location (close to both the airport and the Interstate.) We were delighted to have a nice room on the first floor. The desk clerk was very helpful in giving us a recommendation for a dinner spot nearby. The breakfast was the standard HIE offerings, which we love - something for everyone in the family. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2017

I had a few issues BUT they took care of everything! James at the desk dealt with me a lot and in the end I was satisfied. I have a bad back and the beds are very hard but James gave me extra blankets to lay on and that helped a lot. The room was cleaned everyday and the breakfasts buffet was good. Typical food BUT always clean and always filled. The older lady that takes care of it does a great job!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank linda M
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I had an unforeseen flight delay and had to stay overnight at an airport hotel. Holiday Inn offered by far the best rate (as arranged by my airline, Jet Blue) for my case, considered as a "distressed passenger". It was nearly half the regular rate! The shuttle service arrived in just a few minutes. The driver was kind and offered to halt at a restaurant on the way (plenty in the area). The front desk staff was also considerate of my situation. The place was very clean and well kept -- perfect for me! Had an excellent 1 night stay. Would highly recommend the hotel, especially for their kind consideration and ability to accommodate for stranded passengers like me!

Room tip: shuttle, good rates, stranded passengers
  • Trip type: Travelled on business