See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 21, 2017

I don't care about anything else. They didn't have any fans we could use or any other rooms. Also, the wifi was not very good. The rooms didn't have a good smell. The bathroom shower head was broken. They sent someone to fix the air conditioner but it didn't help.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

The Pyramid Hotel is a nice 5 story hotel with an awesome staff. Everyone was super nice. They have a restaurant on the 5th floor. The food was reasonably priced and delicious. I stayed in one of the superior rooms on the 3rd floor. The room was clean with bottled water and snacks. I only had one issue. The shower head is in front of the toilet and I didn't have hot water. Everything else made up for that. I look forward to staying here again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2016

First let me say that this hotel was clean clean clean! And had a powerful A/C, which was great. I didn't have hot water in shower, but I still really enjoyed it (noticed that water in sink was hot later in day). After a week in remote Cambodia, this was a great treat!

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Cdnclan
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Pyramid is a fabulous, well-run and beautiful hotel in Sisophon. I have been there recently. All things is super awesome. The breakfast is delicious, the room is well-equipped, spa with reasonable price. The young, small eye man is very reliable. He tried to get me every requests I wand. I like to stay here. But the only thing I do dislike is about an unfriendly man whose I-COM in hand. Probably he is a chairman there. I'm not sure too. I wanted to ask him something but didn't say anything also walked away then. Really embarrassed to do so. I don't know whether he could English or I wasn't his potential customer that time. How can the owner hire such a kind of this rude person to work? Or guy is one the owner's relations? I stay don't understand. Briefly, please don't do this to the other guests or they will walk away from the space someday. Trust me I am sure!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2016

After a pleasant stay 2 years ago I was keen to revisit. Returning was a mistake.

It took 36 hours to connect to their wifi despite the best efforts of a staff member. Their wifi is configured incorrectly.

Breakfast is disgusting. Pre cooked dishes are not kept warm and when we asked for the coffee to be heated the staff member poured our partly drunk cups back into the carafe for all guests to share. Gasp. Gasp

We had to pay extra to avoid having a Superior room with air conditioning blasting onto our bed.

Not wanting to be completely negative I should add that there was a plenty of hot water.

To summarise. Keep clear of this place unless you are a masochist

Date of stay: July 2016