“Great brunch!”

Auto Bahn Cafe
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Bombay
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed April 8, 2018

Stopped here a year or so ago. Tried it again and once again were pleased with our meal. Hubby had a big breakfast which he thoroughly enjoyed and I had Eggs Benedict. I adjusted the meal a bit like ordered toast instead of a bun and also no hash brown. No problem for them. Good cup of tea. All in all - pretty good and would go back. Service was very good as well. Lots of places to sit - we prefer outside in the sun and with a large umbrella you can choose shade.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Wife and I called in for a breakfast on our journey. Ordered hot drinks and food. When stuff arrived for a cup of tea I had to take a cup AND saucer back for replacement as they were both dirty. We got our drinks long before our food which in the end was cold on delivery to our table. We took the food out to our vehicle and gave it to our dog. Never ever again. The food must have been sitting for quite sometime and there was only three staff working. The thing that worried us as well was food contamination with dirty cups and cold horrible food. Eat there at your own peril and as I have stated earlier never again. We have been there several times before and it was reasonable but not now.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Despite the cafe being busy they food and service was well done. Bacon breakfast is recovered! The cafe was full due to the Autobahn down the road having a power cut but this place coped well!

Reviewed February 15, 2018

Not all of our experience was the restaurant's fault although my seafood chowder was an inedible, gelatinous glob. Coffee and chai were ok, but it took forever for food and drink to arrive after we ordered. It was a very busy day, the parking lot was rammed, and getting on and off the motorway was a nightmare due to all the traffic. Would never, ever stop here again.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Very disappointed in the beef curry. First time I have EVER had beef curry bulked out with several big hunks of potato.