“Birthday meal”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2018

We took our friends to this fabulous restaurant for his 63 birthday whilst they were visiting us. Food was amazing and as they knew it was his birthday they made a galleon boat out of a pineapple with sails. ( see attached photo). During the meal it was the little extras such as foie gras creme bruillee and local gin & tonic which were both amazing.
The service we received from Lionel and young Thibault was second to none.
If you are a foodie like both my husband and I then this is the place to go.
We have more friends visiting in March and table already booked. Highly recommend

Reviewed February 20, 2018

I had a meal in the Brasserie on the Sunday evening as the restaurant was closed and thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Food was of a high standard and very tasteful, set menu for 13.90 Euros was excellent value as was the house wine. Staff were attentive without being overbearing. Great value.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

A little disappointed, we visited for my wife's birthday. Without question the meal was well thought through. Very good amuse bouche, nice individual bread rolls, different textures and tastes. The starters were extremely good, Jill had the warmed oysters in a good tasty sauce, it would have been better if there had been more than two however, oysters are not that expensive in our part of France. My starter of pan fried fois gras and duck rillets was very good and generous. It was the main courses which really were the let down. My T bone veal was perfectly cooked, nice and pink, but the sauce which was supposed to be creamy truffle was lacking in truffle flavour. My wife's Monkfish was rather tough and very very salty. The selection of cheeses was excellent as was the wine. Overall I think they concentrated on all the bits too much rather than the main event. Cost for the two of us 98 euros not over expensive but just disappointing.

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

I ate here 5 or 6 times...nothing disappointed. Original twists on some more standard items...original menu items I've never tried before. Freshness, subtle flavors... excellent!

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Possibly the best dinning experience I’ve ever had. The food is outstanding in presentation and taste. The service couldn’t be better. I’ve been lucky enough to eat here several times, including a ten course Christmas lunch, which was simply breathtaking. Very reasonable priced too. I will be returning when next in France in the Summer. If you can, I recommend you visit and experience a meal you won’t forget.