“Spot on for a winter`s evening”
Review of Le Nota Bene

Le Nota Bene
Ranked #16 of 25 Restaurants in Montmorillon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 15, 2016

Just returned home after two delicious pizzas and frites. I can`t comment on the desserts unfortunately, as I am always full before then !
Sensibly priced carafe of wine.

Reviewed August 26, 2015

We arrived late in the lunch hour and were given the last free seats at a table for two. The waitress apologised that there would be a delay in service as they were busy with the existing orders but we were in relaxed slow mode so there was no problem. Good wood fired oven pizza. The time passed easily. It didn't feel like there were any delays to us but two different staff apologised for the delays.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We went there and ordered some pasta and meat, no pizza. The ravioli (with goats cheese) didn't taste like cheese, the entrecôte was average (200g) and came with salad (my choice, frites as an alternative) which turned out to be some green salad leaves (€15). It wasn't anything special. I am happy to pay a price for a good meal, but here I thought I could have done the same job without much effort for less myself. Nobody in the our party thought the food was especially good. A bottle of beer (0,25cl) for €3,20 is also a bit pricey.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We have eaten here on several occasions......as a couple, and in a much larger party. The choice is excellent, with good service and extremely reasonable price. In summer, ask for a table outside.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Pretty average. 12.5 euros for a small plate of pasta seemed steep to me. Nice people and the pizzas looked good. Not for me though.