“Asian Food Court”

Cambridge Forum International Food Court
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Wembley
Reviewed February 13, 2017

Although the atmosphere isn't actually the same as Singapore, it is air-conditioned and the food quality in the variety of shops is good. This is the only place that I've found that has Durian Pastries. The shaved ice sweets are very good. In general it is where I go when I need my ethnic Asian food fix.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Went with another couple for a quick lunch - four people altogether.
We all had something different and everyone thought it was great value and tasty. I had the French food and was very pleased with it. I have had this before and it is still good.We took ab bottle of our own wine and they provided the plastic 'glasses'.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Truly an iconic food court.
Everything's around $10-$12 and its BYO - how could it get any better than that!!
Plastic chairs, noisy and a bit chaotic - love it!!

Reviewed January 11, 2017 via mobile

We have been her around 6 times. Good choice some places better than others just wish they would fix the ATM and the aircon was better

Reviewed December 27, 2016 via mobile

Best food court in Perth. Malaysian laksa is top! BYO and they provide the glasses - fantastically convenient. Family friendly with a huge selection of international cuisine. Great buzzing atmosphere in the evening.