Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$174
Booking.comUS$174
Expedia.comUS$98
PricelineUS$174
Orbitz.comUS$98
Agoda.comUS$175
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019

We were in october 2018 in this amazing place. It is a small chambres d'hotel de charme. Has 8 rooms and all with individual interior. All with tv and fridge and a spacious bathroom. Isabelle and Allain the owners take excellent care of you. They also arrange for an amazing breakfast. Nice swimming pool with a Jacuzzi quiet place with an amazing view. and good restaurants at walking distance

Room tip: Loopafstand restaurant La Salle A Manger
Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank Spijkers63
Reviewed October 1, 2018

A friendly and peaceful B & B .Hosts were very helpful, our room citron was large with separate bathroom and w.c, fridge and a small terrace, pool area was very good with plenty of beds(though we were the only ones there) and shady areas , good places to eat in the small town only a 5 min.walk away. we will revisit again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed May 15, 2018

I booked at the Vieille Bastide via Airbnb.

There is plenty of space to park your car.
The property is imposing with a nice stone façade, plenty of land planted with trees and flowers which are well looked after.
I had booked the Iris room for 3 nights. You access it via stairs which is not a problem if you have a light suitcase.
The room was clean. It is compact but there is everything you need, i.e. a TV, a mini bar and a coffee/tea machine. You also have a hairdryer and some toiletries in the bathroom.
Be aware that the bathtub is not only small but high to “climb into”, i.e. not good if you have mobility issues.
The bedding is comfortable and the place is very quiet.
The view from the window is on a part of the garden.

Breakfast, served on the ground floor, is varied. Orange juice, bread, pastries and tea or coffee are served to your table whilst you help yourself to a buffet made of both savoury and sweet food (cakes, cereals, fresh fruit, ham, cheese, etc.)

I did not have time to enjoy the swimming pool but it was very tempting.
All around the pool the grounds are lovely too! Again plenty of space, sun loungers all around it, gym bikes, a shed to take fresh towels from and a hot tub.

You are spoilt for choice for where to sit when you are outside, whether in the sun or in the shade.

Isabelle (the host) is a friendly, cheerful and helpful lady. The map she drew for me was sooo useful! :) :)
I did not speak to her husband as much as I spoke to her but he sounded pleasant too.

The little goddess of the place will keep you company and never gets tired of cuddles.
I am referring to the cat Themis [named after the Greek goddess of justice, wisdom and good counsel :-)]

It is necessary to connect your mobile or iPad to the 4 different Wi-Fi accesses or you lose the signal very quickly.

What partially spoilt the experience was Isabelle’s comment on the last day when she asked me to pay for my 3 breakfasts which were not cheap (£14 each). At first I genuinely thought I paid for them when I booked but I did not argue.
Isabelle replied “No you have not. Plus, I am already out of pocket with the room…”
(What she meant was that by me paying in pound sterling, she had lost some money on the exchange.)
I thought this was one of the most inappropriate comments a professional could make. Should you say this to a customer? Would she have complained had the rate of exchange been in her favour?... When you are in partnership with someone, they send you clients but depending on the currency this is one risk you expose yourself to. This risk has nothing to do with the customer though and consequently should not even be mentioned.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Orchid99GB
Reviewed March 20, 2018

In fact this is literally I think the only place to stay in Flayosc itself. We came in March so could not enjoy the outdoor facilities but the gardens and pool look lovely. Our room was simply but nicely furnished and came with everything you might want including tea/coffee making equipment and mini bar. We had a little terrace and a large bathroom. The couple who run the place are very welcoming and will try to accommodate your needs (such as my gluten intolerance). Breakfast is a cold buffet of everything you might want. The main street in Flayosc is a short walk away. Two tips:
1. download directions from web site and follow yellow signs because sat-navs take you the wrong way
2. book directly for a discount and free bottle of wine

Room tip: definitly get a terrace
Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank AmershamMan
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Our stay started somewhat unpromisingly with a rebuke for bringing our small hire car beyond a sign (which apparently said "Disabled Only" in French) up close to the entrance for 7 of the 8 rooms, in order to unload our luggage - we are both over 65 - before reversing back down to the spacious car-park. The proprietor, who had disappeared to take a phone-call, returned to tell us that our allocated room - Mimosas - was the solitary one down the hill with a separate entrance, and with no promised pool view. Despite the large room size there was only a 4.5ft. double bed plus two bunk-style single beds suitable for children - clearly a family room. Things got better; the next day we were moved to Olives - a smaller room but well-appointed and tastefully decorated, with a bigger bed and a delightful view of the village, pool and garden from the first-floor terrace. We slept well throughout our stay, and though breakfast wasn't cheap, the quality of food and drink was excellent. In the evening there are several very good restaurants in Flayosc village, a short walk or drive away. The hotel's owners and staff are polite, efficient and kind, and the Wi-Fi worked well. One tip: you may have found this place on eg. Hotels.com (as we did), but it is better to then book through the hotel's own website and you'll get a complimentary bottle of good local wine! We would happily come here again.

Room tip: All recommended except for Les Mimosas!
Date of stay: July 2017