Our stay with Corinne and Benoit was the highlight of our entire trip. They went out of their way to make us feel welcome! I highly recommend the cooking experience. Benoit took us to see (and taste) a local winery and on a tour of old Nice. I will visit them again. To top the experience off, our views of the sea from our room was breath taking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The FrogS’ House, it’s…A welcoming place: Benoît and Corinne, a young dynamic couple, have decided to settle down after a 15 month experience of travelling around the world. They chose to go back to Benoit’s native village, the authentic little village of St Jeannet in the south of France.Benoit, as a mountain guide, will take you on hiking trips off the beaten track to let you discover the surrounding hills of the « moyen pays » or in the mountains of the beautiful national park of the Mercantour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Frogs' House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Frogs` House Hotel Saint-Jeannet
- The Frogs Hotel
- The Frogs' House France/Saint-Jeannet