Open today: 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sun World Halong Admission Ticket in Vietnam

Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Sun World Ha Long Complex
More Info
All reviews cable car zen garden halong bay the dragon park tickets bikes ride rode
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2017

We arrived at Sun World and went to the dragon park only. There are a few really good rides which we went on multiple times. As it wasn't peak season the park was dead (no people) therefore there were no queues for any rides so we just kept on going on the big ones. On one ride we were the only ones on it so we asked if they could just keep the ride going without stopping and they did which was nice of them. The restaurants are reasonably priced. Back in England, parks are expensive for food but we found it fairly cheap, at 80,000 dong (ish) for a burger and chips. And the food was actually better than we expected. The price getting into the park is cheap. Around 400,000 for entry but multiple park tickets are available to purchase too.

Saying this, as the park was empty, there were fewer stalls open, some restaurants looked closed and what looked like fair games stands- weren't open. But it may be better in the peak season, I'm unsure.

Overall a decent park, some good rides, some more child friendly rides. Feels like it needs another one or two big rides and maybe another medium ride as there aren't many. Worth the price to go, we had a good time. We heard from a friend the waterpark is much better but I can't say personally.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

I've visited Ha Long in Early August, which isn't the best time weatherwise. On the other hand there aren't that many tourists so we did not have to queue anywhere. There are three roller coasters of varying craziness and, of course, the giant Ferris wheel. Plus a Water Park with mad water slides.

My kids (10, 13) and I had a brilliant time!

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank hradtke
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Very crowded on arrival the cable car was full however it is very big. The Sun wheel was free we went on it twice once in the day and once at night.l to see all the lights. You get to go in your own carriage on the wheel. The food is reasonably priced. Worth a visit.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank nickyjamieson3
Reviewed June 15, 2017

I wanted to like this park but unfortunately it didn't live up to my expectations. We bought tickets for the cable car up to the sun wheel. People at the park had no concept of waiting in line or courtesy, and the staff did nothing to help organize the crowd. The cable car was overcrowded, and the Ferris wheel cars were basically sweatboxes (no AC and minimal breeze). The saving grace was that the view of Ha Long Bay at the top of the Ferris wheel was beautiful and the park was new & clean, which gave this review 2 stars.

Date of experience: June 2017
4  Thank dt_inthecity
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

As Sun World appears to be fairly new and I couldn't see many reviews on the water park... I thought I would write one.

The water park actually has quite a lot of water slides and potential to be a great park. The reason i say potential was because some of it was closed and the slides are smaller than other parks we have visited (Siam ParK Tenerife, Atlantis Dubai etc). My boyfriend and I (both in our 20s) went on a Saturday and arrived around 1pm. It was practically empty (I think due to the 40degree heat) which meant we went on many water slides pretty quickly. At 3pm every tour group arrived and so the park had a lot more people and a few more slides open and the wave pool was now open.
I'm not sure why some rides were closed but it was still worth going for a few hours and we still enjoyed ourselves.
We spent 4 hours here and that was long enough.

Lockers are 20,000 Vd and 50,000Vd deposit. Soft drinks are around 20,000Vd.

We also knew we would go on the cable car and sun wheel later that evening and we bought a combo ticket for the water park and cable car which saved us about 340,000Vd in total - so worth buying a combo ticket if visiting both on the same day.

Date of experience: June 2017