Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nicky H
Toronto, Canada

Great resort

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 24, 2022
Arrived in pouring rain after a trail ride from Tignish. Brian the hospitality manager was absolutely amazing, getting us in our rooms quickly, securing our bikes and offering his help with our requests to get our equipment dry before next day ride. Rooms really clean, very grateful for the pool and hot tub. Dinner fabulous in the restaurant and very friendly staff.
Thank you so much - highly recommended.
Date of stay: August 2022
66.7 km from Mill River Resort
62.1 km from Mill River Resort
48.1 km from Mill River Resort
Free parking
From the front with office
49.2 km from Mill River Resort
Hammocks
65.2 km from Mill River Resort
Our Room
49.3 km from Mill River Resort
View more hotels in Saint Anthony
All reviews golf course seafood chowder pool and hot tub resort river kids pei island winter families squash golfing server supper hats
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2022 via mobile

This is our first trip to Mill River and we are very impressed. Our room is very clean and stylish and comfortable! The resort is beautifully maintained…quite a feat in these times of labour shortages!! Just had dinner at the restaurant here…it was excellent and very well priced. Hats off to our server Marlana. The seafood chowder was exceptional as was the haddock.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank maritimemary
Reviewed July 12, 2022 via mobile

We had a mix feeling experience here at the resort. We stayed here for two nights and the grounds was amazing. However, I had never seen so many earwigs in our bathroom, new toilet paper rolls, and bathtub I had seen in all my life. The swimming pool and slide was great. My kids enjoyed your pool. We love the squash court. It's the first time my husband played squash together. I hope they can figure out the earwigs issue out.

Room tip: Avoid lower level floor and check your bathroom first before continue to stay. If you can get over the bug issue, I would say this place is beautiful to stay and relax.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2022

We booked this resort because it is one of the few available during the winter. It was full of families. We could hear children running in the hallways (thankfully not too late in the evening!).

The restaurant was full of families as well. The food is good - but not exceptional.

We stayed in a King Corner Suite. There were some nice touches - lovely big lounge couch and cozy local wool blanket. However, the carpet was made up of carpet tiles and there were gaps. The shower wasn't in great shape either.

The bed was comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful.

I would definitely recommend this for families.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank sandyhermiston
Reviewed December 8, 2021

My husband and I stayed at Mill River Golf Resort from Nov. 17 - Nov. 27. We were in town on business. The front desk staff was relatively pleasant during our stay. The restaurant is expensive for the quality and it’s hit or miss whether you get a pleasant server or one who wishes he/she were anywhere but at work. We experienced both during our stay and there seems to be no consistent training for employees. The new decor is nice and our room was nice, except the bathroom had not been updated and there was mold on the shower/tub tile. Overall, the place is nice, but we had an experience on our last night there that turned made us vow to never return. It was about eight o’clock on Saturday night and we had had a rough and exhausting day and retired early. We had been asleep for a short while when we heard loud noises in the hallway outside our room. We let it go at first, thinking it would stop. But it continued. My husband opened the door to see kids playing hockey in the hallway. He lost his temper and yelled at the kids and their mother, which, he admits, was the wrong thing to do, but he did, then slammed the door. A while later, we had a visit from a resort security guard. The man told my husband that this is a “kid friendly” hotel and we should have found an adults only place to stay. So, in a nutshell, if you are a bad parent and want to let your kids disrupt another guests stay, this is the place for you. If you are celebrating an anniversary or just looking for a quiet getaway, or if you are there on business and need your sleep, DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!2

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2021 via mobile

The hotel has been updated and is lovely and modern although the washroom in our room wasn’t updated, old furnishings and countertops and gross tub.

The resort has many amenities including a spa and an aqua plex and a lovely golf course and a restaurant on site .

The wine list is terrible! So bring your own if your going to dine here. I was excited to eat here as the menu was quite eclectic . The first night I ordered the pan fried haddock with lobster sauce over island mashed potatoes with seasoned veg. The fish was good, the lobster was sauce was delicious full of claws and meaty pieces but the carrots were raw and the potatoes were dry and unseasoned for a mash.

The following evening I had the pasta which has chicken and sundries tomatoes in a pesto cream sauce, I asked for lobster to be added ($12 extra) although the dish was tasty the chef threw in a few pieces of meat from the legs of the lobster, no claws, no tail nothing like the evening before , it was strange and disappointing. Definitely not $12 worth of lobster.

My husband ordered the chicken quesadilla which was supposed to come with fresh pico de gallo and sour cream but they shoved French fries on the plate and ketchup . We asked the - waitress for the sour cream and the sides and she apologized said no pico de gallo

I enjoyed this hotel but I wish they would revamp the menu
Breakfast was good though!

Date of stay: November 2021