See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very well built with a dedicated and caring staff. Food is amazing and spl Mr Kishor restaurant captain served very well. The location is also nice free of the city hastle and noice. I really look forward to visit this hotel again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
ANIL KUMAR J, General Manager at Cygnett Inn Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Devbhoomi Dwarka and sharing your stay experience through Trip Advisor. I am pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities.

At Cygnett Inn Dwarka, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with highest standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable guests like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed Guest's expectations

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Cygnett Inn, Dwarka and would be delighted to assist you with any other requirements like Mandir Darshan timing and route or arranging pandit for you..

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Located on the highway when entering in the holy city Dwarka,this 2monts old hotel is very clean,rooms are big in size and hotel staff is very cordial and cooperative..Especially Manager Mr Raj Yadav is very helpful and will guide and provide you support throughout your stay..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
ANIL KUMAR J, General Manager at Cygnett Inn Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

We visited to dwarka chosen hotel Cygnet to stay it was a wow visit here our room was upgraded to suite with huge living area Raj and chhavi has coordinate and supported alots in choosing food ordering food guiding us they are very helpful nature will visit again and happy to stay again to this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
ANIL KUMAR J, General Manager at Cygnett Inn Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

It's a really awesome property & staff is very courteous. We enjoyed our stay in Cygnett...... memorable trip , pleasant stay in Cygnett.............as it's very new property n they hosted Gujarati dinner .....njoyed

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here room was awsome good staff smile face of reception all good delious food helful staff wonderful welcoming thanks to mr vipul for recommendation for this hotel and services best provided by staff manager Raj chhavi and warm welcome by reception thank you will be soon again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
ANIL KUMAR J, General Manager at Cygnett Inn Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018