We dined in this establishment on September 18th - chose it specifically because it was high up in the tripadvisor ranking for Lovina.
I ordered a pizza margherita, and my girlfriend some pasta; simple enough dishes and what seemed like sensible choices.
Sadly, these came back to bite us roughly six hours later where, in the middle of the night, we both became violently ill from food poisoning, with all accompanying nastiness. Ended up in a Singaraja hospital getting anti-vomiting shots, and the doctors even wanted to put me under IV for dehydration. Fun times.
I’ve been eager to write this review ever since, but have had to wait two days for the mere thought of that pizza not to induce more instant nausea.
Needless to say something during the making of this dinner went badly wrong, for the both of us to fall sick whilst having eaten different thing suggests a serious malpractice in the kitchen - badly stored ingredients, or perhaps plain bad hygiene.
In any event I would recommend staying well away from this restaurant, not falling sick should be the bare minimum for any paid meal, this has fallen well short of that.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.