“Amazing every time”

Buda Bakery & Resto
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An open air dining room with Balinese designs. Enjoy the hillside view and cozy place
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Each time food is delicious and well presented. Difficult to choose - so many great dishes. Tonite : Green Chicken Curry, Ravioli in pumpkin bisque, grilled Mahi-Mahi. Oh and always for dessert Caramel Chocolate Cheese Cake - worth a visit just for this. When in Lovina don't miss Buda Bakery.

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

I've eaten at buda bakery many times and the food is always great and consistent. I was lucky enough to be invited to a friends party that got the cake from Buda. It was without a doubt the best cake I've ever eaten and that comment came from lots of guests. It was some sort of triple layered chocolate cake. Delicious.

Reviewed October 22, 2018

What a fantastick place! The walk there is quite nice since you’ll see another part of Bali life than at the beach. The food is great, very nice presented and the staff is super friendly.

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

A year ago I celebrate my birthday by surprise here. I was looking forward to bring my husband and friends this time. All liked the place very much. And the food was marvellous. Very good taste and beautiful organised.
We surely come back in April 2019.
Our best recommendations.

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Popped in for coffees and cake before we headed for dinner on the beach at another restaurant. Perfect little cafe with reasonable prices and a beautiful view of the hills. Coffee and cakes are delicious - best banana cake I've ever had.

Date of visit: September 2018