“Sensational!”

Agriturismo La Casina
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

I have visited La Casina many times and every single meal has been sensational. The quality of the food is memorable, the service is friendly and prompt. Whenever I want to give someone a real taste of the best of Romagna - I bring them to La Casina - friends, family, business partners - they are all amazed!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Valeretjolle
LaValentina, Proprietario at Agriturismo La Casina, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Thank You very much dear Valere!

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

After 5 nights of some good and some not so good meals we are looking for places to eat on TA based on their reviews. We found this one and travelled out one evening.
Tagliatelle Ragu were very oily in fact dripping with oil.
Our mains we good, We had an ok meal. I did see others being served food which looked really good, but did it taste good?

Again another place on the main road in the middle of nowhere big and busy and noisy.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 26, 2017

A couple of days ago I had lunch in this place which had been well presented to me by some friends. I remained a little bit disappointed. Despite having a menu for vegan people, the dishes were all very heavy, you could practically eat only very fat dishes. I had a dish of grilled pork meat and I found it really too heavy and fat. On the courtesy side I can say that the waiters and the managers were very friendly. The prices were quite low but not too much.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Stayed for two nights at the agri-turismo and made use of the restaurant for dinner one of the nights. A very family friendly staff and enviornment, superb food and very good value for money.
Recommended for foreigners and locals alike!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

The location is very pleasant, the service is just great, the food is very diverse and tasty and fresh. I recommend pork as its from their own farm! There is also suitable for children as they have a playground.

Date of visit: August 2015