“Bruschetta is amazing!”

Bianconero da Tuveri Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 143 Restaurants in Kamala
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Description: Small family restaurant situated on the beach road. We serve home made pasta, appetizers, fish, imported meat and pizza. Everybody is welcome.
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner at Bianconero da Tuveri Restaurant & Pizzeria last night. On arrival we were greeted by an Italian chap, always a good sign, and offered a place to sit. Shortly after, we were given little pieces of pizza pasta which my daughter loved. We asked for garlic bread and were offered bruschetta in stead. This was so delicious, I would have happily eaten double what I did, out of this world yummy! We were told by our waitress that the chef makes everything from scratch, the chef being the Italian chap who greeted us! My daughter had spaghetti carbonara, my husband and I had pizza. We were not disappointed, our meals were delicious, my daughter ate as much as she physically could fit. A real great place for a meal. Fantastic food, fantastic staff, reasonably priced. We will definitely be heading back before the end of our holiday

2  Thank samule78

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Amazing handmade fresh pasta, extremely talented chef, very authentic Italian food even better than Italy! Best find in Phuket, must try! We went back several times in one day.

1  Thank Dee L
Reviewed April 6, 2017

During our last holiday at Kamala we chose to eat at Bianconero and we were not disappointed. The owners were very friendly and gave excellent service. I ordered the blue cheese and spicy salami pizza and it was amazing. Both my husband and I thought it was one of the best pizzas we have ever tried. We will definitely be back next tiime in Phuket.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

The reason I have given this title is because the first time we went they had no red wine other than ridiculously high priced bottles. This in an Italian Restaurant !!! Said they had had a busy lunchtime. We left. The second time they had house wine in glass carafe or bottle which was a little dearer than most places but very good. However, I fancied lasagne & they had run out. Had a pasta instead which was obviously home made & really tasty but very small. Service fine. Mixed views, they seem to run out of things & meals are small but quality is very good.

Reviewed February 21, 2017 via mobile

Absoluty the best pizza in Kamala, especially the Napoli. Had it some times, when we needed a "rest" from Thai-food. Can also recommend the ravioli with ricotta and spinach. And beside that: the staff is very friendly and accommodating!

1  Thank Anne M