“Wow”

Bush Garden Kamala​
Ranked #11 of 150 Restaurants in Kamala
Price range: US$1 - US$46
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I've been to bush garden twice now absolutely amazing we had tried the hamburger,pasta and pizza it was all tasty. The service was at its best, always a warm welcome. You really need to try the carbonara (wow) best in the village!! It's our new favourite place to eat in the village.

1  Thank Chris T

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

I have been here in this restaurant two times now. Not expensive, good food and good service. I recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Heine B
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

I usually eat thai food on my visits to thailand but we were all craving pizza and pasta so we came across the Bush garden. And we're thankful we did. The best pizza on the island and the carbonara was to die for. The service was outstanding. My new favorite restaurant in the village.

1  Thank Jenna K
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I have traveled extensively through out the world and have very few restaurateurs I hold special, but when it comes down to a little hidden gem 'Bush Garden', its a good gut feeling of yes here we have sincerity at its best, and a wow factor you cannot dismiss.
The service, quality of food, and presentation, in my strongest opinion bush garden is truely "ON POINT" in all respect.
I'm returning to Kamala with my husband and previously with good friends- and I must say the 'Bar' has escalated to total satisfaction. I thank the staff for again proving you don't have to be in the heart of Paris, Knightsbridge and renowned New Delhi restaurants just beautiful Kamala beach - BUSH GARDEN will do just fine! In my book!
Kind regards lania

1  Thank Kari H
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Best pizza ???
"Claimed by stuff"
We had pizza and was burned. The Spaghetti also overcooked and tasteless.
We ask for extra parmesan cheese and a young lady said" can bring but need to charge extra"
Never again.