“Good food”

Bush Garden Kamala​
Ranked #10 of 153 Restaurants in Kamala
Price range: US$1 - US$46
Reviewed July 31, 2018

I love the tom yam soup and the portion is quite generous. Suitable for families and there are tables for big group too.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We ate there for the 4th time. Yes and it is that good. Everytime we choose something different and everytime it taste fantastic.
Kids like The pizza a lot but don’t forget The chickensate. We tried Thai,The pizza’s and The burgers. The service is really good and nice and kidfriendly. They even gave Lego to play with for entertainment for The kids so the parents can eat peacefully! We Will go again!

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I did not think, that you can find clean restaurant in this village, well I have to admit I was wrong. Stuff was friendly, excellent service and I have to admit after week in this village this one is the best so far. Food delicious. Well done!

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Staff was very friendly, the pizza was big and tastefull. Also the pad Thai was very good. Not a big restaurant and a little bit our of the way, not in the busy street, but that makes it quiet and relaxing to eat.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Came in for a quick afternoon snack. Service was great, prompt, friendly great English. The food was really good. Was a little busy when we were there but the food arrived hot and fresh in a short time. If your looking for great food of most types and great service definitely stop by Bush garden in kamala. I’ve been here a few times now and never disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2018