“I recommend”

Bush Garden Kamala​
Ranked #15 of 158 Restaurants in Kamala
Price range: US$1 - US$48
Reviewed October 19, 2018

The restaurant is still close to the beach (~200m or so) but a bit away from the busy main street so it is a perfect choice for anyone who would like eat in a more relaxed environment.
Nothing fancy or extraordinary, but everything is just about right. Relaxing retro music, calm ambient atmosphere, nice attentive staff. And of course tasty food.
We both went for the cashew chicken. I eat this a lot, but this was definitely one of the best, I tasted. Prices are around the area average.
All in all: excellent service for average price in a nice, calm environment.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank Goertsy

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

The food here was ok. Service was good although our waitress seemed not the happiest. Portion sizes ok. Food well cooked. A good meal but not a standout. Maybe a little overpriced for what it was.
Nice location.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018

I love the tom yam soup and the portion is quite generous. Suitable for families and there are tables for big group too.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We ate there for the 4th time. Yes and it is that good. Everytime we choose something different and everytime it taste fantastic.
Kids like The pizza a lot but don’t forget The chickensate. We tried Thai,The pizza’s and The burgers. The service is really good and nice and kidfriendly. They even gave Lego to play with for entertainment for The kids so the parents can eat peacefully! We Will go again!

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I did not think, that you can find clean restaurant in this village, well I have to admit I was wrong. Stuff was friendly, excellent service and I have to admit after week in this village this one is the best so far. Food delicious. Well done!