The Trees Club Resort is a nice hotel quite far from the beach (approx. 2 km?) , but they have a shuttle bus that you can use for free during the day time (between 10-14, I think) and other times it's 50THB per person. The shuttle bus works quite well, although we had twice problems getting it to come during night time.
We stayed in the smallest room (it was 64 square meters!!), nicely designed with all the basic equipment. Our room had a small terrace that had no view at all (ground floor). If you go there, request a view!
The staff is very helpful! We didn't rent motorcycles or cars, but you can do it from the hotel. They also have taxi service to the airport (so I guess they should have a pickup service aswell?).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the west coast and in the heart of Kamala, The Trees Club Resort is set into the hillside, surrounded by a stunning natural forest that delivers a purely natural and tranquil atmosphere under a canopy of trees. The location and calming sounds of nature provide a truly relaxing getaway. All units take on a simple but modern design which takes full advantage of the surrounding environment to capture the stunning views and natural breeze from the lush hillside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your The Trees Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Trees Club Hotel Kamala
- The Trees Club Resort Kamala, Phuket