We decided to stay in Kamala Beach because we wanted to avoid the Patong area, and were very happy with our decision. Originally i was a little worried that Kamala might be a bit too out of the way,, but didn't feel that way at all. When you walk down to the beach there are plenty of shops and restaurants on either side as you walk down the beach. We were there for 4 nights and ate at several different restaurants. I truly enjoyed the area, and would definitely stay there again when/if I make it back to Phuket.
There's a great Bob Marley bar on the beach that we went to the last night...bummed that we didn't discover it earlier in the trip since that was a great place to hang out at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunprime Kamala Beach is a place where life is calmer, where every day is a break from everyday life and where time for once is on your side. Children probably think that this is a totally boring place. Adults traveling without children describe this as simply wonderful. We have adjusted all our services according to your interests, especially those of you appreciating good food, wine, wellness and a calm relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sunprime Kamala Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Hotel
- Sunprime Kamala Beach Phuket