Date of stay: 30th Jan 2015 - 3rd Feb 2015
Purpose: Bachelor Party trip
Management: the property is managed by a Thai-based agent appointed by the property owner
- location of the property is slightly hidden from plain sight although everyone in Kamala knows of Kamala Regent
- it is located on the other side of kamala - 10mins walking distance from Kamala Beach
- good for Muslims as the area is crawling with Halal food although who eats in Kamala anyways. the action is all in Patong and its surrounding areas.
- you can find high quality tailors to suit your taste. they generally complete your order with 24-48hours and the workmanship is high class despite being really cheap.
- you should accept the offer to use the agent's taxi which will transport you to and fro the Phuket international airport for THB150 one way.
- i hate to say but the living room L-shaped sofa needs replacing. the PU cover was clearly worn and the pieces stick on your clothes and electronics. some were transferred onto the bed and towels.
- the living room Tv had cable but english speaking channel was scarce (save for the news). the master bedroom on the other hand had a fully functioning TV with english speaking movie channels up.
Services / Facilities:
- the property is a duplex property (it is on the top floor)
- it boasts 3 bedrooms, two toilets (the other is on the rooftop balcony) with fully functioning hoses, full size refrigerator, full kitchen, an oven, a sauna, functioning airconditioner, a balcony next to the living room, blazing fast wifi, and a rooftop swimming pool (with three waterfall jets).
- the elevator can be a bit slow but it does function albeit being small
- the gym across the pool has fully functioning machines including a treadmill, an elliptical machine, a stationery bicycle, a multi-purpose cable, 2-3 benches and dumbbells up to 12kgs. the gym is quite nice as it faces the pool but it can be hot since there is no proper facility to condition the air inside the small gym (or fitness room).
- the main swimming pool is about olympic size (50m) and you will find babes tanning or swimming during the day.
- parking is aplenty and the security guards were nice.
please be mindful that the rental price does not include electricity charges (THB5 per kwh) but we ended up paying a mere thb82 for 4 nights which wasnt too bad.
i really recommend this property.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children||Large groups|