“Fun place!”
Review of Kamala Beergarden

Kamala Beergarden
Ranked #21 of 150 Restaurants in Kamala
Price range: US$60 - US$260
Description: One of Kamala's most popular bars and favorite spots for the local expat community and tourists alike. We serve Western and Thai food, have many TV's to watch sport, have live bands from time to time we have been a popular spot for the tourists visiting Phuket. Kamala Beergarden is located on the Main Road intersection in Kamala Beach, Phuket.
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I spent 8 nights in Kamala and the Beer Garden was right across the street from my hotel. Cold beer, fun atmosphere, two pool tables and plenty of pretty ladies.
I didn't have the food, so I can't comment on that, but I'm told it's very good.
I highly recommend stopping in, if you're in Kamala.

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Food is great and very good value for the money, staff is professional, all sorts of sports on the 6-7 tv's and the pool tournaments are always exciting to watch.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

My son was having his 11th birthday and we are on vacation in Phuket. He likes Pizza but we wanted a place that served a real pizza. I contacted them through facebook to inquire about whether the venue was family friendly. The owner responded promptly and assured me that is was a family friendly environment. We went and ordered a Pepperoni and and Hawaiian Pizza. They were the best we have had so far in Kamala. But the topper on the evening was when they came and sang happy birthday to my son and gave him his on little birthday cake. They had to go out and get one special. It was cupcake size but they went the extra distance to do this for him. When the bill came, there was no charge for the b-day cake, and the pizzas and drinks were at a very reasonable price point. My hats off to Kamala Beergarden, and a huge thank you for making my son's b-day special.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Came there tonight for the football game... was friendly and the boss made a round on the house for our team. Not so often to meet such friendly people!

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Great pizza, plenty on it, good price point. I was surprised at the value and quality considering it wasn't really publicised as a pizza joint. Long term Phuket expat's opinion.