All reviews river crossing kids pool resort facilities small trekking inside resort huge area bamboo rafting camp fire other resorts play area excellent place wonderful experience home away from home delicious food beautiful place hot water green berg
Reviewed November 20, 2017

A nice place to stay. Its worth for the money. The highlight in this resort are the activities such as kayaking, boating, bamboo boat, river crossing, water scooter, rope activities, campfire, trekking, etc. Swimming pool is clean and well maintained. There is a tree house inside the resort. This resort is located in the peak and it is recommended for honeymooners. The rooms are spacious and has all the basic amenities. The resort is kept clean and the room service is good. Food is so delicious and many varieties are provided. The major problem is that we don't get signal and there will be no connectivity. Awesome place to take selfies and relax with our company.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sadhana1506
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

We had our family meet in the resort on Oct 21.
Had a great reception and welcome, Staff provided umbrellas as it was drizzling
A complimentary room was offered as we had a baby with us and dint want to take her in the rains.
The water sports are well maintained and quite safe. The 2 staff members who helped and monitored us were excellent.
We had great fun in river crossing and kids were allowed to do it multiple times.
Food had Mallu taste and could be enjoyed. Trekking and swimming enriched the experience.
Good place for team meeting / family meeting

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sridhar G
Reviewed October 24, 2017

This is a little different review... I was searching for resort in thekady, but by mistake I selected this resort in Idukki and booked it directly by paying booking amount online. I realised my mistake after 2 days. When I informed them about this, they assured me that do not worry and they refunded my money by submitting cash in my bank account on very next day. I am really impressed with their professionalism and caring for their guests. I will definitely visit next time to this resort.
Thanx Green Berg Resort.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank DilipP315
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at the Green Berg resorts, all 107 of us! There are enough activities within the property to keep everyone occupied and engaged. The views are breathtaking and the landscape is top notch. Definitely worth a visit, be it for a couple of friends, families or large groups.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jasir S
Reviewed August 30, 2017

My last stay was the 5th one in same resort! We were group of 10including 5kids. We were able to explore many natural items, plants, areas, creatures, weather condition, trekking spot, farm...etc. Our kids enjoyed the place very well because of the huge huge huge area. We could breath fresh air compare to any other resorts in Kerala. Best and best resort which has many natural option to explore.

I would say GreenBerg is
#Best for families, #Best for group activities, #Best for company tour, #Best farm resort, #Best for farm food...etc

Room Tip: Visit their farm and trekking spot
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family