Padang padang surf camp have really put together a great product - from being picked up at the airport by the friendly driver the experience really is top notch. The friendliness of all the staff and cleanliness and attention to detail in the accommodation top a long list of good points. Not surprising then to find that around half of the guests at any one time are repeat guests - i think that says a lot.
The word camp does a bit of disservice to the quality of the accommodation which is more like boutique resort - the rooms are very clean, well equipped and tastefully set out and there are some lovely shady communal areas to relax with hammocks etc. Free wifi also handy.
I would particularly recommend this camp for those tavelling by themselves ( as the social aspect is really good ), those on a first visit to bali or beginner surfers ( they will make sure you get good waves ).
I had a great stay and will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Padang Padang Surf Camp offers quality accommodation near some of the best surfing breaks in the world. Surf guiding for advanced surfers and surf lessons for beginners. We cater for all levels of surfers and offer full services including airport transfers, meals, accommodation, surf lessons, board rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Padang Padang Surf Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Padang Padang Surf Camp Hotel Pecatu
- Padang Surf Camp Pecatu
- Padang Padang Surf Camp Bali/Pecatu