See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 25, 2017

My friend and I booked a room online with spa in our room. The spa was awesome and the service was nice, too. The breakfast was typically Chinese and was kind of salty for me. But in overall, this hotel was good and I will take into consideration next time when I pay a visit to Beitou.

Room Tip: Room With Spa is good
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank AliceLiu5566
Reviewed March 13, 2017

The hotel is located all the way up beside the natural hotspring stream of Baitou and just beside the famous garden and library. The only thing that is maybe bad is that you have to walk to the nearest food about 10 minutes away downhill... and then uphill again. But that's pretty ok on a good day, enjoy the sulfuric smell of hotspring and enjoy some photo shooting at the hot volcanic steam coming up from the stream as well as any manhole or outlet in the ground. The scene is kind of unique in its own sense.

The hotel is average. I wouldn't recommend it, but it is cheap. If you do not want to spend too much and yet enjoy hotspring in your own room, here is the place. There is public hotspring as well, but I did not try it. There are different type of room, but the hotspring in my room is really like 1 person only. So, its what you pay for maybe. The rest is just average, the room is not too large and what are the basic requirements are there. Wifi, cups (paper though), stirrer, tea & coffee and well, even some extras like condoms (made in Malaysia... ). Well that can be good or bad, but I also realized that the hotel offers a 2-hours rates so.. I think you get the picture.

The free breakfast however, I think it is terrible. I am not sure if this hotel is catered towards China visitor or not, but I did met some when I was there and the breakfast seems to be catered to their taste though. It is mainly north eastern type of source and hot and generally not too much of a liking to most of us I suppose. That I would definitely not recommend. I had many food in Taiwan, but this is probably one of the worst meal I ever had in the many years I was there.

I would probably try another hotel next time though. With a bigger hotspring tub at least.

Room Tip: Choose a room with the bigger hotspring tub.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank nemesisvv
Reviewed January 22, 2017

A well located hotel with spa, and very attractive representative of local culture diner buffet....Very nice staff attending guests in details....Unfortunately. the hotel owners ( A family ) have a tendency to cancel dinner reservations on a short notice due to insufficient bookings. This creates an inconvenience to customers. This is further aggravated by the fact that they refuse any comment nor apology, pretending that they are not aware of the problem ??? Evading contact is highly discourteous and unprofessional, casting a poor image of this stunning country populated by very friendly people. This hotel is an exception to the traditional Taiwanese renown hospitality. Unreliable establishment.

Room Tip: Facing the mountains ( If it keeps its words )
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ray L
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

For ntd600, you get a private room for 2 at a basement. The room has a single reclined couch, a tub, a shelf, ceiling fan and shower facilities. There's no partition whatsoever, so, you got to be comfortable with being naked with the partner with whom you are sharing the room with. The pipe delivers scalding hot spring water and you can dilute it with another tap of cold water. The room can be used for 90 minutes. Hair dryers are available for use at corridor area. Ventilation could be better though.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank angwalker
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Some facilities may see the ages of the hotel, and the room has a little smoke smell. But, the hot spring can make you forget all these stuff, it's awesome! After a nice sleep, you can enjoy the traditional Taiwanese breakfast in the morning :). It's a very nice experience to stay in Atami.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends