All reviews outdoor pool platinum status restaurant staff world class golf course family suite family with kids public areas king bed enjoyed our stay steam room chinese restaurant breakfast buffet kids play room northern taiwan mini golf surrounded by mountains
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

my family and I arrived at 615 pm between two restaurants the Chinese one and the buffet. We asked nicely if we could get seated at the Chinese restaurant and she said no, no explanation just no. I asked how long we could wait and she said she didn’t know. She said it depended on the people who were divining (wish I could take a picuture, no one was there, Jerry st workers meddling around), so then I asked 10 min, 20 min 1 hour, 2 hours, and she stared at me like I was an idiot. There was no one there... talk about horrible training and representation of the company. Wow Westin/ Marriott.... I was just trying to spend money

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Journey807608, Manager at The Westin Tashee Resort Taoyuan, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us following your recent stay at The Westin Tashee. We are very concerned about your comments on your stay experience. In order to help us further improve our overall service, we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to contact you directly. If this is fine with you, we would greatly appreciate if you could share your contact information with us by emailing it to the following address: marcom.tashee@gmail.com after which we will contact you directly. We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience. Kindly trust that your feedback is extremely important and valuable to us and that the utmost efforts have been made to ensure we turn around the impression made upon your return visit with us.

We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Yours sincerely,

The Westin Tashee

Reviewed September 2, 2018

As an SPG platinum member, I was truly amazed by the quality of the service provided by this Westin hotel. This was my first visit to this hotel when we visited Taiwan from US.
I was really surprised this hotel is in the category 5. After my stay at this hotel, it should be way over 5 compared to a lot of SPG hotels in the US.

We were greeted by a very nice and friendly receptionist, Vivian. She recognized our platinum status, upgraded our room, and patiently introduced the hotel information to us with the map. When we walked to the lobby, many hotel staffs were willing to walk extra miles to help us. We feel we made a right decision to stay at this hotel for celebrating my wife's birthday.

After our check-in, we walked to our room and received a lot of greeting from the hotel on the way. I believe this is a very warm hotel. We enjoyed very much for the facility like gym, swimming pool, and kid club. The food in both restaurants is very delicious although it is a little pricey. My kid even did not want to leave when we were about to check out. When we were checking out, the receptionist Bonnie was very nice, helpful, and polite. I believe the management team did a very good job for training receptionists. We gave Vivian and Bonnie 5 plus for their hospitality.

Overall, the experience was amazing. My wife urges me to book one room at this hotel again when we visit Taiwan again. I'll recommend this hotel to fellow members here when you visit Taiwan. One thing I like to emphasize is that I am not a blogger who gets paid by the hotel to write this information. When you stay here, you will know what I said. The only one con is, that this hotel has no lounge for Platinum members.
After we checked out, we decided to stay at this hotel for a little bit longer because my kid likes to swim. Vivian was very kind to provide us a card to access the business center. It turned out to be a wonderful experience for us to stay there for one hour. I will suggest the hotel to remodel this center into a lounge. It is a plus for this great hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms with the pool/mountain view are amazing
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Nice clean and big rooms good service, check in took 20 min. Restaurants are average. Nice atmosphere surrounded by mountains and lots of tree. Nice big pool. Place for kids to enjoy. Good for family with kids.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

很棒的渡假村飯店。游泳池非常大而且很乾淨。這裡一共有三個泳池,其中戶外泳池有小朋友專用的,也有大人專用的。室內泳池也很好,他有三溫暖及烤箱,還有按摩浴缸!
飯店餐廳菜單選擇不多,而且蚊子不少,需要小心。checkout 服務人員不夠專業,從此之外,一切都很好。

Excellent resort, 2 outdoor swimming pools (it’s actually one large outdoor swimming pool yet segregated into one kids only pool with water fun and a water slide and another big pool) and one warm indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi and saunas. Very good rooms.

One of the things to watch out is mosquitos, although the hotel provides repelling agents, there are quite a few areas of the resort that have a lot of mosquitos! Also, the restaurants provide not much of a choice.

Excellent service, specially be golf cart to and from the parking lot. Check in was quite slow and personnel not very professional at checkout.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Such an incredible kid friendly experience! Everything was clean and both restaurants are delicious. Make sure to make dinner reservations ahead of time. The pool is great and my kids absolutely loved the kid zone. The hotel does have mosquitos so bring repellent. The hotel amenities are closed in the afternoon so we used this time for a nap. We enjoyed our stay vary much, very relaxing and the beds are so soft and comfortable.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family