A two night family visit with 2 rooms using points. As a lifetime platinum member we got upgraded to two suites - a family suite and an exec suite. All breakfasts were included. Nice recognition of status very much appreciated.
- Does achieve the vacation resort feel in a nice location
- Facilities are nice: pool area, lots of stuff to do for kids
- Rooms are clean featuring contemporary design
- This location is mosquito infested. Problem needs to be solved. Can’t just blame it on location with heavy vegetation or unstable weather patterns
- Public areas - pool, kids club, even the poolside restaurant - are closed daily from noon to 1:30pm. This is ridiculous. Never heard of this type of policy in any hotel especially at a resort
- Pettiness: Restaurant staff with excuses so that my 2 year old can’t have some candy or can’t get some cereal (~10 fruit loops) to take to the poolMore