“Great stay in Taipei on top of MRT Station”

Moonlight Cantonese Restaurant - COURTYARD TAIPEI
Ranked #1 of 204 Restaurants in Nangang
Reviewed September 21, 2018

The hotel was originally selected because of the convenient location on top of the Nangang MRT station, but after having stayed, I would make the same selection the next time. In room beverage was complimentary and a free 1-day pass for the MRT was given at check-in. Staff was very friendly and food in the hotel is excellent. In particullar the Cantonese restaurant is quite a treat.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

On the 8th floor, there is a very nice cantonese restaurant. I was kindly greeted by Candy, who was extremely helpful throughout the process. Asides from the fast and kind service, catering to my four year old son's high chair and beverage request, she also noticed that I am a platinum number and I was delighted to find out about the 20% discount. The food is delicious and I would strong recommend the tofu dessert, which is unlike anything I've tasted anywhere. All-in-all the hotel is beautiful, new and at a very convenient location.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

The food is very delicious and the service too.
I and my friend was very enjoin here. I well come back again. 我们很喜欢这里的味道,腐皮卷真的很好吃.今天谢谢你们的服务。上菜速度快,即使比较复杂的菜式也都能在10分钟左右做好。

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Nice dining ambience and good food. Service is great and personal. The service staff, Candance, was extremely helpful with a personal touch.

I recommend this restaurant. Have been here several times and enjoyed this place very much.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018

The staffs are kind and considerable. I had a birthday surprise and they gave me many supports to complete, it's really a memorable experience for us at that night.

Date of visit: January 2018
Review collected in partnership with EZTABLE.com