See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2018

I stayed at the Hotel In for ten days, due to my husband's unexpected medical emergency. The hotel staff were wonderful, especially Joanna, who made me feel welcomed and taken care of. The front desk greeted every guest with a smile and were so helpful with transportation and answering my questions. The hotel is very modern in style, and the room was comfortable, had a great shower, wired internet access, and it was very quiet. The hotel has the best breakfast buffet I have ever seen, a small reading lounge with coffee, tea, and cookies, a workout room, a bar, and a laundry with detergent provided. The cleaning crew left the room looking spotless every day. I would highly recommend the Hotel In.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2018

I stayed at Hotel Mi over the last 2 nights. They were incredibly kind and helpful- which is always hugely appreciated when you are traveling solo as a 20 year old. They let me leave my bags at the hotel after check out and gave me a room to shower before I left for my long haul flight . I highly recommend!!!

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Ashleigh S
Reviewed April 14, 2017

Stayed there for a night while in town to watch the Coldplay concert. Hotel is very new and it's only 20 mins from the airport. Staff is very friendly at the hotel and they would try their best to help you even with limited English skills. Rooms are very new and definitely very conformable. There are some good Taiwanese night restaurants with dumpling and alike near by. Overall, if you are going to need a place to stay near the hotel or in the Taoyuan area, I would definitely recommend this!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Supervisor-Lin, 經理 at HOTEL IN, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2017

Dear Antony,

Warm greetings from Hotel In !

Your comments sent a thrill of joy to our hearts ! This is our pleasure to serve you.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we are sincerely looking forward to your return visit in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Joanna Wu - Sales manager

Reviewed January 12, 2017

From our way back from Cingjing Farm, we stopped at Taoyuan to explore for one night. The place is about 10mins drive from Taoyuan HSR station. We took an Uber which cost about NT110.

The hotel is very new and modern. For the price it does give you a lot. The King sized bed was comfortable and all necessary amenities were available. Upon arrival you will also be given complimentary drinks redemption coupon at the bar on 2nd floor. Receptionist are also very welcoming.

Breakfast had a good spread and food was pretty good. Also if you are feeling hungry for a snack at night, directly opposite the hotel has a 永和豆浆 store that serves wicked 鸡肉薄饼 and soya milk!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Supervisor-Lin, 前廳部經理 at HOTEL IN, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

Dear alphaev7,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed December 26, 2016

It was a late night arrival arrangement since we were on our way to Taichung the next day. Well, it is a pleasant stay for sure.

Location : It is not in our plan to explore this area. So convenient as 7-11, Family Mart & KFC McDonald are footsteps away from the hotel.

room : Clean comfortable & adequate space.

Wifi : Speed is fast

Service : Front counter check in was fast. But my passport was not returned to me after check in. while it was part of my responsibility to ensure my passport to be returned to me, the front desk gentleman should have done better. (My passport was left at the front desk, like some kind of photostat machine).

The front desk was very helpful, especially the 2 sweet ladies on duty the next day(15 December). From information to taxi, high speed rail & bus transport......all done professionally but also friendly matter. So it was enough to remove my less than satisfactory feeling to pleasant stay.

Overall, it is still a good hotel to stay. I have no doubt about that.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Supervisor-Lin, 前廳部經理 at HOTEL IN, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Dear Agnenick,

Warm greetings from Hotel In !

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we are indeed delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay.

We are sorry for causing your worries about Front Desk staff forgot to return your passport, we should pay more attention to that.

In the meantime, we will reward the two ladies, Doris and Queena, you refer to.

Thank you again for your positive comments and we are sincerely looking forward to your return visit in the near future.

Best Regards,