All reviews american school shilin night market tianmu branch live violin nearest mrt station national palace museum small hotel free laundry laundry room mos burger home away from home breakfast buffet taxi ride family room clean rooms self service laundry boutique hotel
Reviewed September 8, 2018

Very clean, comfortable hotel :) The breakfast was very good with a lot of healthy options!

The thing that stood out most for me was the staff. They were SO helpful and sweet!! For example: they knew I was going to Sun Moon Lake after Taiwan, so they gave me a whole package with information about Sun Moon lake, how to reach, etc that they printed out for me, including extra hand-written notes.

I would stay here again without a doubt. Thank you so much for making my stay unforgettable!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Coastal811187, 主任 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for choosing Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, it was our pleasure to serve you during this recent trip to Taipei. We are great pleasure to know that you had a great time at our hotel and your compliments will definitely be shared with our team to recognize their efforts. Thank you once again for your kind observations and fine compliments. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Dandy hotel Tianmu Branch.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

The Dandy hotel is centrally and conveniently located in Tianmu district and makes for a very comfortable stay. I have been here for 3 weeks whilst finding a long term rental and it has been brilliant. What makes this hotel stand out is the fantastic team of staff who go above and beyond their call of duty to make their guests feel welcome and happy. The rooms are clean, cosy and comfortable and breakfast is delicious. I cannot recommend this as a place to stay highly enough.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
孟純 吳, 業者 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Dear Joanna2781,

Warm greetings from Dandy Hotel Tianmu Branch.

Thank you for choosing us and taking your time to post this good review about your experience.

Thank you so much for your especially kind feed back about our team.

Your wonderful words are of the greatest encouragement to all of us.

We hope to see you back next time and we will delightedly welcome you again.

Vivian Wu

Reviewed August 3, 2018

I was on a business trip and came w/ a friend of mine with her 4 year old daughter but the Dandy Hotel worked out perfectly for us as the people were very kind and attentive, the breakfast buffet always offered new items and the rooms were very comfortable. For the price I think it offered great value!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团
孟純 吳, 業者 at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear bubai2016

Warm greetings from Dandy Hotel Tianmu Branch.

It is a great pleasure to have you as our guest and thank you for sharing your precious experience. I am pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us. Guest satisfaction is the propriety principles for us, and we take pride in offering the best service.

Once again, thank you very much for choosing to stay with us, and we wish to have the opportunity to welcome you back to soon.

Vivian Wu

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

We were in taiwan for an internship and needed a hotel for a night before shifting to our hospital's hostel. We stayed in Dandy hotel from 1-2 july. The staffs were very helpful and welcoming. Amenities were great with washing & drying services and a large sitting area with snacks made available even till late in the night. The room was clean and spacious. Special thanks and much appreciation to Micky & team for being so helpful and printed places of interest in kaohsiung for us! Breakfast spread was good with a large variety of food choices available. We had a pleasant surprise when a staff came and played violin for everyone! It was a delightful stay although it was short. Highly recommended this hotel to everyone!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
劉邦治, Supervisor at Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Dear valued guest,

We are so thrilled to read your wonderful review on tripadvisor and glad to know that you have the greart time here. I will be pleased to pass your comments onto our team especially Micky. Your kind recognition of our service team will definitely motivate them to provide even better stay experience to all guests. They also sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch in the near future.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

I started my honeymoon trip from Japan, then I spent a few days in Taipei before going to Singapore. In Tapei I stayed with my wife at the Dandy hotel: it is a wonderful hotel, clean and with always friendly and courteous staff. They also gave us a nice surprise in the room. Thank you for these wonderful days.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Antonio A

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch, it was our pleasure to serve you during your honeymoon trip in Taipei. We are great pleasure to know that you had a great time at our hotel and your compliments will definitely be shared with our team to recognize their efforts. We are all looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Dandy hotel Tianmu Branch and happy honeymoon for you!