US$101
US$92
  • Restaurant
Beauty Hotels Taipei - Beautique(Shilin)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$56
Dandy Hotel - Tianmu Branch(Shilin)(Great Value!)
US$58
Greatt Hotel(Shilin)
US$84
Chientan Youth Activity Center(Shilin)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$74
Trip.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshilin night marketjiantan mrtwalking distancebraised porkspacious roomservice staffbuffet breakfastten minute walktaxi ridehotel lobbytrain stationconveniencejacuzzichinesetaipeiaccessibilitydesign
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

An old hotel situated near Shilin market. Accessibility is great, the hotel is 5 mins away from the train station. Breakfast is superb. I love the braised pork you put on top of steamed rice. Staff are friendly and helpful. There is a mobilie wifi that you can ask from the hotel lobby. You just have to make a refundable deposit.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

been in this hotel for 3 nights. exterior building looks old but surprisingly the interior and the room is spacious and clean.

pros :
1. located near jiantan MRT and near to Shi Lin night market (10 mins walking distance)
2. complimentary mini bar (3 mini cans coke/sprite, snacks) and 2 water bottle daily
3. opposite hotel there's a 24 H convenient store and subway (American franchise meal)
4. variety of local and western food surrounding
5. breakfast variety and quality is standard
6. spacious room with good view of mountain and bathtub

cons :
1. main lobby is little bit too small
2. access lift to guest room only 1 and quite small
3. no international tv channel. except CNN news
4. partition in between room is a minus. you can hear your neighbors voice if they talking loudly
5. no connecting door rooms

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Hendry T
Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

I chose this hotel because it was close to Shilin night market and it was a reasonable price for the busy Saturday night.
The room was well appointed well decorated clean and comfortable.
There was breakfast in the basement but we missed it
The only downfalls were the small lobby and a bit of noise from other guests

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lien I
Reviewed May 28, 2016

I've been there twice in 2012 and 2015 with my daughter and sister, and we enjoyed both our stays there. In 2015, there was even a welcome voucher for each guest to redeem a free ice cream at a convenient store located just across the hotel.

On both stays, the rooms were spacious and more importantly, clean. The bathrooms were also big, clean and airy. On our first trip, there was a jacuzzi in the bath room. On our 2nd trip, there was an in built sauna in our shower room. Both provided great relaxation experience for us!

One of the things that I always look forward to during my stay there is breakfast!! Good spread of Asian cooked food, toast, salads and last but not least, my favourite item - porridge! I love the variety of condiments that they provide for the plain porridge. The self help station for the different types of beverages was good. The staff at the reception and breakfast room are also friendly and helpful.

Another plus point is that it is pretty near to the Shilin night market so there is no need to worry about commuting after an evening of eating and shopping at Shilin. It is also near to the MTR station and very convenient for travelling to the various places of interest.

Overall, it has been a very pleasant experience for me and my family and I will definitely recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank pinkwinky
Reviewed May 3, 2016

I booked 3 rooms and stayed 1 night Apr-2016 for business.
I choose only for location near MTR (MRT?) station. location seems good enough for moving in Taipei.
But for all the others, I would never recommend this hotel to my friends.

Room is quite old.. not same as photo.
Some rooms have red carpet with yellow lights + closed window..

If you have young children with or need open widow, please choose other hotel.
(There is window but in my room, I couldn't open it because the next building stick together.)

Breakfast has various food but almost local food.

The only 1 thing good in the room is wifi. It works fast and stable.

Room Tip: Request room apart from the next building
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business