I have to be honest - I can't see why this hotel is rated so highly. To make it easy, I'll split it into good and bad.
* Friendly staff, always willing to help
* Location is good, with wholesale clothing market right below hotel, and most other things (Taipei 101, city centre) only 5-10 mins by taxi
* LOW roof - I could touch it without having to fully extend my arm. I'm 6'1.
* Two unlocked hardcore porn channels.
* I was on the second highest floor, and the street noise kept me awake.
* The breakfast was terrible. The only things i recognised were bacon, eggs and juice, and ALL 3 were cold!
* 70 plus TV channels - only 6 or so in English
I checked out after one night. If you can hack some budget accom for a good price, go for it. But if you're on your own, I suggest you try elsewhere. The room was poky and somewhat depessing.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included