Book In Advance

from US$33.00
from US$100.00
from US$300.00
1,863 results
All reviews rock formations the bus entrance fee seafood mother nature an umbrella take pictures sunny day natural wonder taipei main station queen head long queue during summer visit this place day trip public transport sea erosion
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I watched a TV travel show and the celebrity host said that Yehliu was her most favorite place she visited in Taiwan. I wondered why it was not any other place.

Then, my family and I went, and I realized it was the best in Taiwan.

It rocks were yellowish and all sides I took photos with are very good. My friends thought my photos were from a desert.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

This is Mother Earth version of fine art. The rock formation were formed over many many years. A sight to behold. There's one that's called the queen which obviously looked like a lady wearing a crown.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Enjoy the beauty of natural rock formations through years of erosion. The entire park, especially towards the back end for bird watching, is a nice place to take a slow stroll and be amazed. It is just a pity that some sights are compromised by the red painted lines to keep tourist out of danger spots. Put on your creative hat and the rock formations will appear as what you dare to imagine!

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

We came here on a Wednesday, expecting less people. However, the place was still full of tourists. The rock formations were indeed impressive, though. Big advice: come during lunch time, then the big groups will be gone!
PS: the walk up to the lighthouse at the far east end of the park is not worth it, unless you just want to escape the masses and have a walk in peace ;)

4  Thank wookiedabest
Reviewed March 22, 2018

On our way to the north coast of Taiwan, we stopped by the cliffs with rock formation that looks exactly like our own Batanes, just a few hundred miles south of this equally beautiful island. But wait till you see the geopark itself, home to unique geological formations.

This is like seeing creatures virtually formed and shaped by geology. Go find the gorilla rock, the dragon's head, BBQ drumstick, honeycomb rock and the most popular here - the Queen's Head. You'll be fascinated for sure. Just be careful as some rocks are slippery.