All reviewssingle stafffamily roomjapanese customershome away from homeboutique hotelclean hotelcigarette smelljapanese style hotelsubway stationexcellent hotelwould highly recommend this hotelconvenient locationvisit taipeiexcellent stayspecial thanksnight marketbreakfast buffet
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Stayed here 4 nights in late May. Room was very clean and great (we got the double suite, like in the picture of the hotel). I read complains form other reviewers about the breakfast, but I thought it was great and abundant. Gets a bit repetitive, but it is 10x better than your typical "continental" breakfast in the US. The front desk people were incredibly nice and attentive so thanks to them. My only mild complain is that the bed was a bit too short, (and I am not too tall). Also, it takes about 10 mins to walk to the metro station; not big deal for me but it might be for some.

Overall, it was a great stay and I highly recommend the place.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed May 26, 2017

My wife and I stayed here for 8 days from 5/16 to 5/23/2017 for vacation. This hotel was recommended by one of our friends who stayed here earlier this year. This is a boutique hotel and this was our first time here. We really enjoyed it.
The entire staff of this hotel from the front desk to the kitchen are so friendly and super helpful. They genuinely care about you and offered assistance any way they can. Breakfast is included in this hotel. It is a mixed of Chinese, Japanese and western style breakfast and chef MoMo prepares it fresh everyday. The location of this hotel is perfect for us. Shops and restaurants are within minutes of walking. Subway station is about 10 minutes walk. Also there is a park near by if you want to enjoy some green space in Taipei.
Would like to thank everyone there (Eric, Mr. Wu, Mr. Du, Ms. Yo, MoMo.....and please pardon me if I missed spell your name) again who made us felt like home during our stay. Will definitely goo back again and recommend this hotel.
Kien Vuong

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank KL V
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed the stay here. Very good service and very helpful staff. Made sure that our stay was stress free. Even gave some recommendations on places to eat and to see. Rooms are clean and have include bottled water and slippers. Included breakfast is pretty good and waiting staff was very friendly. Overall, will recommend this place and will consider staying if in Taipei again. Thank you!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dickson T
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Stayed 4 nights during a business trip, second time and second positive review. The hotel is boutique style, which means low-rise building (easy to access/exit), not crowded (you have privacy and own space), excellent super friendly staff (genuinely wants to know the guests).

I would like to highlight two things:
1). the breakfast buffet. Although the choices are limited, you can feel that everything was prepared on location in the kitchen, hence the title of this review. Produce seems to be seasonal and the chef can make suggestions of what to try.
2). The staffs are super friendly and pay attention to you and they are happy to help if you have needs. Special thanks to the Vice Manager Erick and his staffs who are helpful and courteous.

Needless to say, this boutique hotel has consistently proved itself to be the best in its class.

Room Tip: Small windows
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2017

After a long bicycle ride we were very happy to be greeted by such warm and enthusiastic staff. They made us feel right and home and helped with all our questions. We had a very relaxed and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family