All reviews daan station view room business center convenient location door step family mart brown line mrt line buffet breakfast small gym king bed the hotel offers min walk comfortable stay first morning superior room an umbrella
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Park Taipei Hotel is convenient to MRT, and shopping. Location excellent for Taipei night life and exploring tourist sites during day. Comfortable bed, and unobtrusive staff. Clean room with excellent room amenities replenished every day. Two bottles fresh water, toothpaste and toothbrush, cotton swabs, razor, yes even comb and dental floss. All necessary hygiene items for shower, tea and coffee in room.

We experienced the breakfast room downstairs the first morning and it is pleasant with many offerings including fresh cooked omelette or eggs. Many Asian and Western offerings.

Many eating options in Taipei so the breakfast for me was more convenience. We enjoyed many eating experiences in this neighborhood. People were friendly and we enjoyed many fun conversations in these establishments.

A hotel worth considering just be sure and specify your bed choice. We were initially given twin beds. Staff quickly gave us another room with queen bed. Bottom line yes I would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I liked every bit of this hotel except the check in process, which took a bit longer than usual. All documents including visa are required, which is a bit unusual.
Apart from that, in overall happy with this hotel. Good location, well trained staffs, clean room, wide variety of breakfast, and conference room for tourists who want to stay a bit longer after check out, are among some of the positives. Will recommend this hotel to other people.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

I have to thank the staff for making my week stay as pleasant as possible under the circumstances of having just had surgery and dealing with a broken leg. Jason? at the front door was great security and was incredibly helpful.

I was almost in tears the one morning they put a reserved sign on the table that worked best for elevating my leg. Unfortunately I can't remember her name now, but there was one woman especially that took great care of me because I could not carry my own dishes since I was on crutches.

This is a mid-priced hotel with an average breakfast and lunch buffet. There is no dinner service or bar, but you are right at the Daan MRT so you can hop on and get anywhere.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

Very confortable rooms, excellent location : two mrt lines at the station just in front of the hotel. The neighborhood is very central with many nice little shops and restaurants near by. Everyone who is working in the hotel is very kind and professional

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is well managed, the staff are very helpful and it's in a really good location. There is a subway station right outside and you are within walking distance to many shops, restaurants and cafes.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple