All reviewsdaan stationview roomdoor stepbusiness centerconvenient locationfamily martbrown linexinyi linesubway entrancehotel breakfastthe hotel offersjust round the cornerking bedmin walkcomfortable stayfirst morninghigher floor
Reviewed January 19, 2018

First off, the hotel's main entrance is right in front of Exit 6 of the Daan Station (MRT). We took the MRT from TPE airport to the Taiwan Main Station then took the Red line to Daan.

The neighborhood is fun to explore with nice shops around and local food at the side streets. Really good food around. A Family Mart and Satrbucks at the left corner of the hotel and straight up the street are stores and SOGO Mall is about a leisurely 10-15 minute walk.

As for this hotel, staff are friendly, helpful and most can speak in English. Rooms are cleaned everyday (all towels changed and toiletries and drinking water replenished), king beds and pillows are comfy. Buffet breakfast is so-so... but you'll have a grand time eating out in Taipei so that's okay. By the way, their elevators are quite small but always available. No need to wait for a long time.

Our flight home was early so we had to leave the hotel at 6 am to catch the MRT. They knew we were checking out early and couldn't eat breakfast so they packed us a boxed meal of tuna and smoked salmon sandwiches, milk, juice, yogurt and a fruit. the staff handed the breakfast boxes to us on our way out. I think this was sweet and is actually beyond the normal.

Taiwanese locals are very helpful people and this hotel just shows guests how it is to enjoy their country. will definitely come back to this hotel again.

Room Tip: Superior King or Taipei 101 View rooms are available. Even if your room is facing the street, rooms are sound proof.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosette R
Reviewed January 18, 2018

Like what many other reviews will attest; there’re really a lot to love about this hotel. It’s got excellent location (the mtr is right at its door steps), comfotable clean rooms and excellent staff.

Of which the latter really proved to be valuable on my last trip. Having lost my wallet the morning I was checking out, the staff made a report on my behalf, took down details of my wallet and ensure me that they’ll update me.

True to form, I was informed that my wallet had been found the very next day. The staff took the effort to give me several options on how to facilitate its return and promptly dispatche it by mail to me (currently waiting for its arrival)!

It is really staff like the hotel and the Taiwanese in general that makes every trip to that country both memorable and enjoyable. Looking forward to my next visit and I’ll be staying there again for sure.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daniel C
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Park Taipei Hotel is convenient to MRT, and shopping. Location excellent for Taipei night life and exploring tourist sites during day. Comfortable bed, and unobtrusive staff. Clean room with excellent room amenities replenished every day. Two bottles fresh water, toothpaste and toothbrush, cotton swabs, razor, yes even comb and dental floss. All necessary hygiene items for shower, tea and coffee in room.

We experienced the breakfast room downstairs the first morning and it is pleasant with many offerings including fresh cooked omelette or eggs. Many Asian and Western offerings.

Many eating options in Taipei so the breakfast for me was more convenience. We enjoyed many eating experiences in this neighborhood. People were friendly and we enjoyed many fun conversations in these establishments.

A hotel worth considering just be sure and specify your bed choice. We were initially given twin beds. Staff quickly gave us another room with queen bed. Bottom line yes I would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I liked every bit of this hotel except the check in process, which took a bit longer than usual. All documents including visa are required, which is a bit unusual.
Apart from that, in overall happy with this hotel. Good location, well trained staffs, clean room, wide variety of breakfast, and conference room for tourists who want to stay a bit longer after check out, are among some of the positives. Will recommend this hotel to other people.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2018

I have to thank the staff for making my week stay as pleasant as possible under the circumstances of having just had surgery and dealing with a broken leg. Jason? at the front door was great security and was incredibly helpful.

I was almost in tears the one morning they put a reserved sign on the table that worked best for elevating my leg. Unfortunately I can't remember her name now, but there was one woman especially that took great care of me because I could not carry my own dishes since I was on crutches.

This is a mid-priced hotel with an average breakfast and lunch buffet. There is no dinner service or bar, but you are right at the Daan MRT so you can hop on and get anywhere.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo