All reviews daan station view room door step business center convenient location family mart brown line xinyi line subway entrance hotel breakfast the hotel offers just round the corner king bed min walk comfortable stay first morning higher floor
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

I was worried before check-in since I read some comments about this hotel in previous years. But, I think they have improved the attitude a lot. First, the receptionists and bellboy were really friendly and willing to offer the assistance themselves. Secondly, the housing keeping staff was also friendly when i told him I accidentally made the bed sheet dirty. He kept saying it's ok with warm smile. The room was a bit small but could make you feel like home. You also could connect TV with your smartphones or notebooks which is really perfect. Location is also convenient. It has bus station just right in front also the MRT exit. Both are easy to access everywhere you like. But one thing the hotel may improve better is that could have put more bottles of water in the room.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

After coming many times for business to Taipei, I've finally found a new, clean, very well located, with nice breakfast, nice service and...good price! Very convenient for business and tourism, well connected to public transport and main attractions. Definitely, my hotel in Taipei.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2018

The location of the hotel is perfect. It's really near to the train station and maybe walkable to certain shopping district (abt 15mins walk).

The room is alright. A little to my disappointment as the room's furniture is rather old and the tv is a bit small to my liking. The room is carpeted, the lighting is a bit too dim. But the toilet is huge and bright enough.

The housekeeper have really done a good job in maintaining the room and keeping it very clean.

The bed is really comfortable but the pillow is a bit too soft.

I can't comment abt the breakfast as i did not include into my booking

Overall, it's a good stay but could have been better.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SimplySeek
Reviewed January 19, 2018

First off, the hotel's main entrance is right in front of Exit 6 of the Daan Station (MRT). We took the MRT from TPE airport to the Taiwan Main Station then took the Red line to Daan.

The neighborhood is fun to explore with nice shops around and local food at the side streets. Really good food around. A Family Mart and Satrbucks at the left corner of the hotel and straight up the street are stores and SOGO Mall is about a leisurely 10-15 minute walk.

As for this hotel, staff are friendly, helpful and most can speak in English. Rooms are cleaned everyday (all towels changed and toiletries and drinking water replenished), king beds and pillows are comfy. Buffet breakfast is so-so... but you'll have a grand time eating out in Taipei so that's okay. By the way, their elevators are quite small but always available. No need to wait for a long time.

Our flight home was early so we had to leave the hotel at 6 am to catch the MRT. They knew we were checking out early and couldn't eat breakfast so they packed us a boxed meal of tuna and smoked salmon sandwiches, milk, juice, yogurt and a fruit. the staff handed the breakfast boxes to us on our way out. I think this was sweet and is actually beyond the normal.

Taiwanese locals are very helpful people and this hotel just shows guests how it is to enjoy their country. will definitely come back to this hotel again.

Room Tip: Superior King or Taipei 101 View rooms are available. Even if your room is facing the street, rooms are sound proof.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosette R
Reviewed January 18, 2018

Like what many other reviews will attest; there’re really a lot to love about this hotel. It’s got excellent location (the mtr is right at its door steps), comfotable clean rooms and excellent staff.

Of which the latter really proved to be valuable on my last trip. Having lost my wallet the morning I was checking out, the staff made a report on my behalf, took down details of my wallet and ensure me that they’ll update me.

True to form, I was informed that my wallet had been found the very next day. The staff took the effort to give me several options on how to facilitate its return and promptly dispatche it by mail to me (currently waiting for its arrival)!

It is really staff like the hotel and the Taiwanese in general that makes every trip to that country both memorable and enjoyable. Looking forward to my next visit and I’ll be staying there again for sure.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends