All reviews daan station view room door step business center convenient location family mart brown line xinyi line subway entrance hotel breakfast the hotel offers just round the corner king bed min walk comfortable stay first morning higher floor
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is conveniently located next to Daan Station and is 5min cab ride from Taipei 101. There are plenty of cabs available outside the hotel too.

A Family mart convenient store is just around the corner and there are local eateries and bubble tea shops just to the side of the hotel.

Hotel room is clean and modern. I especially like the control panel for lights and accessibility. Toilet seat is Japanese style which is not surprising given the large number of Japanese clientele. Hotel staff is also friendly and available when called upon.

The only downside in my opinion is there are only two lifts to serve the entire building so the waiting time is long during peak hours (i.e noon).

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Zac C
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Definitely not recommend for business trip. Square light is not good for businessman. The work desk is good, but we find the calendar from July to December. That's too many months for a traveler. It is better to see a calendar for this month. The one only sofa is superfluous. We need light with the round form outside. For the rest, we need a round desk and two round chairs. For business trip, we need a room like home : one square desk for work, one round desk for the rest with two round chairs around. The only one sofa is not necessary. If we find a hotel room like home, we will come back to stay frequently. This is what the businessman and businesswomen think. Grace Shen 方燈應改為圓燈,一張大沙發應改為一張圓桌以及兩張圓椅。七月到十二月的月曆應改為當月的月曆。商務旅客如此尋找家的感覺。致飯店總裁。Grace Shen

Room Tip: Definitely not recommend for business trip
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank claireshenavril
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Room was reasonably priced hence we stayed 3 nights for our stay in Taipei.
Location is very near Daan Subway, station but not necessarily very near any business or tourist locations - it was often a 10 min taxi ride to where we want to be in Xinyi district etc.
Overall quite clean rooms, size is ok, but room is a bit dark.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I lived with son on 25-718 to 27-7-18, the look is good. They upgrade our to superior room, we can see the 101 tower by the window. The experience is very good especially for my son.

The look is good when you travel 1 day sight-seeing, the service is good. The bell-boy told us where to eat the Taipei breakfast, I drink coffee and eat sandwiches, my son eat traditional Taipei breakfast. The boy also told us how to travel, how to take sky-train.

I recommend this hotel to other travelers. The room is large and clean. Price is acceptable. If you go to other parts of Taipei city, it is convenient to sky-train.

i wash a trouser at hotel, it needs HK$75, price is good and the trouser looks new. You can try this service to wash clothes, it needs 10% service charge. I feels it is worthy. The breakfast at hotel needs HK$75, you may try it next time, it has a quite of food. It ends at 10:00 am. Don't come to late to eat it.

Overall, Park Taipei Hotel is good to stay at Taipei by the price of averaging HK$ 1,000 per night not include breakfast.

每日我回酒店, 無論多夜回酒店, 都有酒店員工在酒店大堂和我們打招呼, 十分親切, 不會像日本三星酒店夜晚十一時後, 大堂無人. 這是美侖酒店令我深刻的地方, 夜晚附近有七十一便利店, 方便買嘢及打印明信片. 我兒子日間用i-phone 影了相, 夜間去七十一印.

這間酒店十分方便去街. 你有機會要試, 一千元可負.

Room Tip: Toilet is good. Location is convenient, it is just besides the station of sky-train though it is not in Taipei Main station.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank WunKeungY
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights, fantastic location, next to Daan subway station. Ten minute walk to sogo which has great eating in the basement. Rooms very clean and functional. Gym ok ( 2 treadmills, I bike, 1 elliptical) . Staff very very helpful.. only gripe I have is breakfast was terrible.. choices very limited, ran out on both days.. needs basics like much more fresh fruit, pastries, fresh juice range beyond OJ.. didn’t bother personally on day 2 and went next doors to Starbucks.. which I don’t really like

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family