US$182
US$68
US$61
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

US$121
US$95
US$48
US$45
  • Breakfast included
Dandy Hotel - Daan Park Branch(Da'an)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$157
US$114
Travelocity
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

ARK Hotel(Da'an)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$44
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

US$245
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Li Xiang hostel allowed my wife and I to share a single bed room together as all rooms were fully booked. The room is very cosy and clean, fully equipped, and even desktop computer was provided in the rooms. What my wife and I appreciate the most is the locations! Below is the ShiDa night market which I find is of a bigger night market and many of the shops offer lower prices compared to others. Traveling to other places via public transport or cab from Li Xiang hostel is very convenient too since it is located centrally in Taipei. Most importantly, it is very value for you money!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank ScorpHo
Reviewed May 12, 2013

seems like the hostel has a few rooms for each floors up to the top(6th or7th floor).
You can see a little bit of a tip of Taipei101 from the top, and location is convenient to see around, especially 师大夜市 Shida night market, where lots of university students and youngsters get together.

The room I stayed in was cozy and fashionable.
The bed was a little bit hard but big enough for two or three people to lie down.
The washroom was not separate with shower as typical as Taiwanese washroom.
I could use free wifi and SONY Bravia with no trouble.

Washer on the top floor is free to use, they set a detergent beside too, but a staff told me the dryer was out of order when I visited so you have to hang your laundry on your own. Despite that, I have to make it to meet up with my friends, and they helped me dry my laundry while I was away, besides they folded my laundry and tidied up into a paper bag with no crease.
So impressed staff are really nice. Although they don't speak English so much, a young staff, maybe in the 20s, who I met there, tried hard to explain things about the hostel to me and listen to my poor English and Chinese.

The security is good since they use magnetic sensored key.
They didn't take credit card.

I guess you need to book a room as early as you can before you visit, especially when you visit during busy business hours, such as weekends or National holidays.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed March 26, 2013

we went for this coz of the following reasons:
1.fastest and friendliest and clear respond when booking or any questions.
we had a very good first impression of them.

2.the location is very near to mrt taipower station exit 3..basically u just need to turn right after the exit and walk straight on till you see the correct lane to turn right.
not more than 5 mins walk.

3.its in the shida night market.the area itself is quiet and peaceful.taipei main station is just about 3 stops away and xi mending is well easy to get to from their alternate line.

4.room is great for 2pax,it was spotless clean when we check in.wifi is free and great.tv channel endless to choose from.check out super easy..and entry security is good.so u dont need to worry if its safe to put ur yhings in room..although we were not provided room cleaning service.but it did not bother us for 4days3nights.probably they had a solution if someone stay for long period of days and wants their room clean?

overall,great hostel.with ur own bathroom..

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank jeraine
理想家, 經理 at Li. Xiang Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for choosing Li-Xiang Hostel and giving us your feedback for further improvement of our service and facilities.We sincerely appreciate your encouragements so that we may provide even greater comfort and enjoyment to our guests in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

Regards,
Li Xiang

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The location is really good! It's close to a famous night market(so,a little bit noisy),and only 10 mins walk to the MRT. Though it's small, still enough for us.
The shower is tiny,but the toilet and the shower are separated by a sliding door. It really surprised me! And I like it!
There are a big size TV and a desktop in our room,and they also have wifi!

Overall,it's a very cheap,nice and comfortable hostel. I think I'll go back there next time!

• Stayed: March 2013

We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

Regards,
Li Xiang

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed on this hostel during 5 weeks. I think the stuffs are excellent, always trying to help. The room was clean, well equipped, even though a bite small. The hostel is very well located: very close to a tube station and next to a night market. Based on my stay there, I highly recommend Li Xiang Hostel.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Mariam B
理想家, 業者 at Li. Xiang Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thanks,Mariam.
you are also a wonderful guest. hope to see you soon!

-Wen^^