“Business Christmas Party”

Maximilians Bistro & Wine Bar
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delicious food served in salubrious surrounds with live music on weekends
Reviewed December 12, 2017

We had our client Christmas party last Saturday night at Maximilians and it was superb. The food was excellent, atmosphere was fantastic, not to mention value for money, we all had an excellent night. I know not only myself but all of our clients can't wait to go back and sample some more of their amazing dishes.
Thanks Maximilians for giving all 31 of us a brilliant night, we're all still raving about it!

1  Thank Tanika S

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Since I began working in Blanchardstown last summer, the great highlight of most of my days has been getting out of my office for a delicious lunch at Maximillianos. the welcome received there by front of house person, Valerie is second to none. She has a welcome and a friendly word for everybody. Maximillanos are very lucky to have such a staff member "on board". She delivers a friendly service plus delicious food. I go a lot for starters as my time is limited and all of what I have eaten there has been delicious. I'm proud to invite any guests I meet there and they are always in agreement with me with regard to the standard of service and food

1  Thank nualaduignan
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Ok so my lovely friend Eleanor won a dinner here but unfortunately she had to work and gave her winnings to me I brought my lovely Mammy with me for the treat. I was so impressed... I've lived in Blanchardstown for years and never made it here but for sure it's my favourite place now. From the moment we went into the restaurant the staff were amazing. Our lovely waitress Ana was brilliant and because we were winners of a competition I listened and watched to see if it was just us getting the special treatment but no she was so attentive to all the costumers that were there.

Now onto the food Mmmmm!!! It was amazing... Mam had Sea Bass it was to die for amazing ... I had a chicken/tomato Risotto also amazing we kept room for desert which both dishes were also amazing...

I can't recommend this place enough a great dinning experience from start to finish and I can't wait to go back with my husband.

3  Thank Val H
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Surprisingly tasty meal in cozy SuperValu Centre restaurant. We were kindly escorted to a comfortable table in the wine bar which has a slight boudoir feel to it. The specials blackboard appealed at once and we order crab claws which came accompanied by delicious warm Italian bread together with sinful garlic sauce. Homemade pate accompanied by miniature pears and other delights were enjoyed by my companion. Mains were baby chicken real homemade chips with roast peppers. Fresh halibut steak on a bed of noodles and vegetables had enough spice to create interest while still retaining the flavor of the delicious fresh fish. All of this washed down with a reasonably priced bottle of Rioja Reserva. To our delight live music then started up featuring John boy on piano and vocals so we lingered as long as we could over coffees and sambucas. Really looking forward to a return visit!

1  Thank UnaPalomaWhite
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful time here at a birthday celebration. Each course was plentiful and delicious.
I enjoyed the goat's cheese starter and the main course of salmon was excellent.
Staff couldn't have made us more welcome and managed our group in a friendly and professional manner. The birthday girl was thrilled with her party and the staff attention helped make it a very special and memorable occasion.

1  Thank Miriam C