All reviews private pool main pool nai harn beach our honeymoon candle light dinner shuttle service daily shuttle two storey phuket town thai food welcome drink cooking class restaurant staff central festival spent nights the hustle and bustle peace and quiet
Reviewed March 21, 2016

I was hesitant about booking this place for cost reasons, but I'm so glad I decided to go for it. For my very rare vacation, it was worth it to splurge a little on this place. I read all the below reviews, and I feel like the resort is taking measures to address all the concerns as best they can. We loved the private infinity pool, luxurious bathrooms, and beautiful views. We went as a couple, and it was very romantic. We had a great time, thanks Villa Zolitude!

Room tip: I requested "sun side please" when booking, and I got a great room, 402.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jitsak L, General Manager at Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2016

Dear Manda95816,

Wow! Thank you so much for your gracious review and for choosing to spend your rewarding vacation at Villa Zolitude!

We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your recent romantic hideaway with us and that you loved your private sunshine at villa 402. We thrive off of reviews such as yours and it is our guests that keep our tropical all pool villa resort what it is today.

We hope to see you again soon !

Warmly and blissfully yours,

Reviewed March 18, 2016 via mobile

The resort itself was lovely. Our villa was beautiful and very private which was exactly what we wanted since we were honeymooning.
The disappointment arose due to a couple of issues that in and of themselves would not have been so bad- it was the management staff's complete refusal to compensate us or adjust our bill accordingly. What amazes me about this is that in today's world, EVERYONE gets their information and subsequently makes their travel decisions based on Trip Advisor. It begs the question- why would a hotel management refuse to make something right when it is brought to their attention and they have a chance to avoid the negative review?
We stayed for three nights. On the second night while we slept the air condition began to leak badly (it was mounted on the ceiling) I awoke during the night and needed to use the toilet and found that two inches of water had accumulated on the floor next to the bed. To further compound things, before we went to bed the toilet had blocked up so I had to go downstairs (our villa was two story) to use the other toilet. Now remember it is dark and the concrete floor is covered in water. My flip flops came out from under me and I fell hard on the concrete on my way back to bed.
Aside from this unfortunate night of wet slippery floor and a pretty disgusting blocked toilet we were pleased with the hotel and upon checkout we asked that they credit us back for that one night on our bill. They refused to do so stating that since we booked through a third party that would not be possible. (We all know this is ridiculous. They could credit our card instantly for the cost of that night). In lieu of that we then asked them to wipe off our incidental changes which were two lunches. They refused to do this as well.

All I can say is that we had a pretty high budget for our trip to Thailand and we really wanted the very best experience. This was disappointing to us and could have had a much different result had they been willing to make it right. There are many lovely resorts to choose from so as pretty as this place was, stay elsewhere because there is no reason to compromise on service. There are simply too many wonderful places to stay to give people your business who don't mind if your experience is marred by blocked toilets and pools of water on your floor. Very disappointing.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ashley D,

Thank you for your comments on Tripadvisor and for choosing to celebrate your honeymoon at our resort.

It is with my sincere regret to learn of some disappointing aspects of your stay, especially with regard to the discomfort and unexpected maintenance problems occurred in your villa as these instances are not at all the kind of fine service we strive to provide all our guests. Your feedbacks definitely mean a lot to us in order to continuously improve our service and our product and we thank you for them. On behalf of the team, I heartfully apologize for the disappointment and any inconvenience caused.

Moreover, I am very concerned that you were unsatisfied with service recovery from our resort team upon your departure. I have personally re-investigated the issues raised, checked your final invoice and found that some monetary rebate to your incidental expenses has been made before the final settlement as our gesture of goodwill to somewhat make amends to your dissatisfaction. Please again accept our apologies if this was not made clear to you upon check out and that this unfavorable incident was not fully resolved to your satisfaction.

As our valued guest, it is in no way our intention to offer anything less than excellence for you and your husband throughout your stay. I greatly admire your candid feedbacks even though it is unfortunate that you were unable to fully maximize your relaxation during your visit and that you left with such a disappointment. Please contact us directly if you plan to come back to Phuket as we really look forward to have the possibility to show you that we worth your patronage remaining, personally at your disposal at all times.

Reviewed March 12, 2016 via mobile

What a beautiful place to relax. From start to finish all of the staff were really friendly and accommodating. The villa was beautiful with a stunning panoramic view. Perfect to watch the sunrise with a cup of complimentary tea. I came with family, will be coming back with my partner!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank uptownfunk01
Jitsak L, General Manager at Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2016

Dear uptownfunk01,

Thank you for your recent hideaway with us at Villa Zolitude. It is a delight to read your review which is so raving about everything we are offering here. Indeed, we all go the extra mile to provide our guests an unforgettable and hassle-free holiday. I have passed your regards and compliments to all our colleagues and they feel honoured.

Once again, many thanks, and it would be our pleasure welcoming you again on your next trip to Phuket with your partner.

Reviewed March 8, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful! Amazing views, rooms, service, food!
I can't believe this hotel isn't one of the most popular in Thailand. I had to do quite a lot of research before finding this hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel for honeymooners.
We were so surprised to find we had a lounge in the villa too! And staff are so friendly.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear zali12,

Many thanks for spending your precious honeymoon here with us at Villa Zolitude Resort & Spa.

The entire team is extremely happy to read that you have really enjoyed your hassle-free tropical hideaway in every aspect. As you truly mention, our focus is the guests and we are proud to be blessed with colleagues who provide service from their heart.

We all are looking forward to your next visit to Phuket and to Villa Zolitude when you will celebrate your Wedding Anniversary.

Blissful wishes,

Reviewed March 3, 2016

We spent 3 nights in Villa Zolitude. The villa is amazing, really top class. Great pool and bath, lovely outdoor shower also. I cant say enough about the villa. Unfortunately our villa was situated close to reception so our stay wasn't exactly as solitude as the name would suggest. The resort uses tuktuks and motorbikes to get around so thats pretty much the sound we could here all the time. In fact at 3am they left one of the tuktuk engines running so we could not sleep. I would stay again however I would have to request a villa further from reception because it did end up ruining our stay. The wifi is extremely poor also which was a bit of a bummer. The air con is quite loud too but it is a must in the heat. The restaurant was amazing and extremely good value, great selection. The ganache dessert was to die for. The chef was a nice guy too. Breakfast for me was top notch too. The resort provides a shuttle in the morning and afternoon to a shopping centre and a beach although we didnt use these. The spa was really clean and massages were great but again the noise of the motorbikes broke the silence. I guess this place should only be called Villa Zolitude if they used electric cars or buggies because it really did spoil the quietness big time for us. The manager was so friendly, a really decent man to deal with. Its a beautiful place with gorgeous food but they really need to get rid of the petrol engines. It'd get 5 stars from me if they did and also improved the wifi. All in all a great place, just if you book make sure you request a villa far from reception because they are not soundproof and it will drive you mad!

Room tip: Get a room far from reception. Motorbikes, tuktuks and the resorts aircon are far too loud.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mikey_K,

Thank you kindly for your candid feedback of your recent stay at our resort, which is very much appreciated. We love your pros and have taken to heart your cons. It is very important that you let us know what we can do better.

I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your villa, that’s the natural charm of it designs and architecture. Thanks for your kind words and the amazing reviews about our restaurant, your favorite ganache dessert, breakfast and Chef Scott. I have passed your compliments to our team and they feel so honoured.

Apart from the above, I do regret about the incidents with the tuktuks, motorbikes, Wi-Fi and the air-con in your villa. Your comments are very much appreciated and are being reviewed. Please be assured that we are continually seeking ways to improve our products and service to guarantee the best experience for our future guests. Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention.

Despite your unpleasant experiences above, I am glad that my Front Office Manager was able to give you some extra comfort with some service recovery and provide some little touches to delight your stay. And we wish that we could have done better to make up to your dissatisfaction.

Once again, thank you for providing us a gift of opportunity to improve. Mikey_K, I very much treasure your review and take all to heart. We look forward to having a pleasure of welcoming you back and to be of service to you again.