All reviews private pool main pool nai harn beach our honeymoon shuttle service candle light dinner daily shuttle two storey outdoor shower and toilet couples massage phuket town thai food welcome drink cooking class restaurant staff breakfast buffet is central festival
Reviewed October 8, 2018

How to put it? To write all positive aspects of my (our) stay at Villa Zolitude I should write something as long as Holy Bible probably. To put it in a nutshell: being at Zolitude three times and truly I love it. It is definitely my place when in South East Asia.

Let me just mention:

Khun Chai, I believe hs is the restaurant manager and, despite our being vegan/vegetarian he has always been very helpful and kind, thank you.
Khun Dao, also from the restaurant: not only a great worker, she is very kind, can keep in mind day by day our special requirements plus has a beautiful smile, moreover she has helped me understand better Thai language (bless her),
Khun Mint from reception: all staff are great but her smile and attitude made us feel in a 10 star service hotel with the warmth one can find only in a family,
Khun Booth, he is also at reception: I had a health (Dental) issue: I asked him to call a clininic and in return in made a market search for me with top 8 dental clinics in phuket including address telephone number, how each one would deal with my problem and the costs involved, I was so surprised for how far he could go to help me and I am immensly gratefull to him too.
Khun Max (housekeeping) she entertained us with special surprises almost on a daily basis, I can only mention of the beautifull rabbits and swans and elephants…. I can tell you there is no other exclusive place as Villa Zolitude in Asia.

I should mention all rest of staff for the great time, service and atmosphere.

Will see you again soon!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
FOVillaZolitude, ผู้จัดการ at Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Romacoach,
Thank you for your detailed and gracious comments about your recent stay at Villa Zolitude Resort & Spa.

I am so happy to read your positive impression of our Team Members. While we pride ourselves in striving to exceed the expectations of our guests, it is always an absolute treat to receive encouraging feedback such as yours, clearly expressing what it is that we are able to deliver. The sentiment of your compliments will be shared with all of our Team Members and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Romacoach, I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the Villa Zolitude Resort & Spa in the near future.

Until then,

Reviewed October 3, 2018

We stayed here for 12 nights - and what a great 12 nights they were. We enjoyed the privacy of our own pool and deck. The Villa itself was great - one thing that could add to it is a cafe table and chair set on the deck. The staff were excellent. The restaurant food and service were of the highest standard; nothing was too much trouble. We were so happy to stay at Villa Zolitude (Moon Valley). Our room was so well appointed and had all we could need. It was always cleaned well and the Villa staff were so lovely. You certainly would be happy staying at Villa Zolitude - we recommend it.

Stayed: October 2018
FOVillaZolitude, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Dear TaKa W,
Thank you for recently staying with us and sharing your experience subsequent to your recent visit to the Villa Zolitude Resort & Spa.
I am very happy to read your comments about the product and service levels of the resort up to your satisfaction and that you would feel confident to ‘definitely recommend’. It has been a pleasure to have you stay with us.
Once again TaKa W, thank you for your candid feedback. We do hope that will be able to welcome you back to the Villa Zolitude Resort & Spa in the near future.

Until the opportunity permits,

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

This was my first time in Phuket. When I searched for places to stay, I wanted a unique experience with privacy vs a common touristy hotel.

I stumbled upon this hotel via hotels.com. The rooms were much cheaper than normal. I booked the lowest rate room. Be mindful that the pictures displayed are of the treetop two-level rooms. Even with the “standard” room, we had a pool and spacious living quarters.

Here are the pros:

The staff were super friendly at the front desk, spa, restaurant, and drivers.

The spa had a buy 1, get 1. I had a really good 3-hour session.

I’ve seen complaints about the food on here however, I loved it. They balanced between Thai food and international breakfast items.

There was a shuttle service to the shopping markets. Fair warning, they are overpriced compared to Bangkok.

Here are some cons:

If you have an issue with bugs/nature, do not stay here. Bugs will find a way into your place even if you keep food out of it. We killer a few ants. Didn’t make us upset.

Remote. It’s far from the beach. That didn’t bother us.

Food/drink was on the expensive side. They didn’t put a lot of alcohol in the drinks. When I say a lot, I feel like there wasn’t a shot of alcohol in the drinks we ordered.

I would revisit.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lex S
FOVillaZolitude, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Dear Lex S,
Thank you for recently staying with us and for sharing your stay experience subsequent to your recent visit to the Villa Zolitude Resort & Spa.

I was delighted to note that you enjoyed our friendly staff, spa treatment and restaurant menus. Your feedback is much appreciated. It is truly a foundation of motivation for us as we continue to do our best to deliver even higher standards of service thereby providing an enhanced leisure experience to our guests.

Regarding the food and beverages price, myself and our executive chef Mr. Sangkom has also review your feedback in respect to the price of our food and beverage offering. While considering your suggestion, we will always strive to ensure that our pricing is competitive and friendly when considering the quality, service provided and the local competition.

Lex S, thank you for your candid feedback. I do hope that we will able to welcome you back to the Villa Zolitude Resort & Spa as and when you have reason to visit Phuket.

Until your return,

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

The place is amazing. The resort is huge. Very nature kinda feeling. They provide buggy ride to the room. The villa is soooo pretty! Clean! Interior is modern high class. Private pool is big.
No need to mention the hospitality. 10 stars!
Best place for honeymooners!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear SeriYusuf,
Thank you for your detailed and gracious comments about your recent stay at the Villa Zolitude Resort & Spa.

I am very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and were satisfied our facilities especially with our services and hospitality. Your positive feedback is much appreciated. It is truly an encouragement for us as we try to achieve even higher standards of service in order to exceed our valuable guests' expectation.

SeriYusuf, thank you once again and we do look forward to your return ‘Home’ to stay with us again in nearest future.

Until time permits,

Reviewed September 4, 2018

We went there to celebrate our 5-year anniversary! First off, let me start by saying that this hotel is not on the beach. It is approximately 30 minutes for Patong beach, an hour from the airport, and 30 minutes from Bangla Road. So, it is a bit far from the attractions because it is on top of a hill, but do not let that sway you from staying here. It is a beautiful resort! I felt at one with nature! We had booked a treetop duplex villa with a private pool. The room is to die for. Amazing views. We loved every minute of our stay and were very sad to go.

The villas are secluded and on top of a hill, but the buggy service is phenomenal. We would call and someone would be at our door in one minute. Check in was smooth. We arrived at 11 a.m. and our room was ready! We were greeted by herbal tea and refreshing towels. The room was very nice. We did see a lizard or two on the walls, but the resort is in the middle of a jungle like setting and its very open! The windows open, so you have to expect to see some nature climb into your AC space.

The first day, we had trouble with hot water, which was quickly fixed. the AC units (2) kept us very cool in the Thai heat. the pool was also very nice and clean. the service was amazing. My husband was very sick and wanted to go to the hospital for treatment at 2 am. There were no taxis, but the hotel staff drove us there at no charge! The staff is amazing and provide amazing service at every whim. Taxi service is quick and the breakfast is delicious. We really enjoyed our time and would stay there again if we go back to Thailand! My zen level was at a 10!!!

Room Tip: Treetop Duplex Room with Infiniti Pool!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
FOVillaZolitude, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Zeba N,

I was delighted that you aware of our location to be your convenient. And also, I was very happy to read that you satisfied our service and facilities.

Once again Zeba N, thank you for your candid feedback. We do hope that your husband will get well soon and will be able to welcome you back to the Villa Zolitude Resort & Spa in the near future.

Until the opportunity permits,