Ao Chalong Villa & Spa
Lemonade Phuket(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$23
Shanti Lodge - Phuket(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$17
Phaithong Sotel Resort(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$22
2home RESORT(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$19
Cocoville Phuket(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$29
Palm Garden Resort Phuket(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$31
SixPack Cottage(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$24
Chalong Chalet Resort & Longstay(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$57
Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$118
Agoda.com
The Signature Phuket Resort(Chalong)(Great Value!)
All reviewsmanager stevethe main roadyacht clubchalong bayfree golf cartthoroughly enjoyed our stayswim poolfacing the seathailand phuketlovely guyenglish manthe hotel is cleanlarger poollow seasonmini marketlimited englishpool overlooking
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Lovely little place. We stayed in beach front villa. Sea view every day. The manager Steve was so helpful, really friendly, really made our stay fantastic. Nice food in restaurant. It's quiet and relaxed. Only complaint it all shut at 10.30. Apart from that would recommend the place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I booked Thailand/Phuket for my honeymoon and surprised my husband which he loved so much as this was both our dream holiday. I actually asked a friend to help me book and she chose the hotel and location (I had no idea nor seen the reviews) anyways I booked as I was going through all the stress of the wedding. We arrived at Phuket International Airport and was greeted by a driver with our names I had booked a private shuttle and it's was the best choice, he then received a call which was actually for me, it was the office manager of the hotel making sure everything was okay. The man did not speak to much and drove us about 45 mins to this hotel that seemed in the middle of a lonely road, to be honest I was a bit worried as the road do not have much lightning. We then arrived and at the hotel which was really nice with friendly staff and not to mention it was so hot that when we were finally in our room we turned the air con which was the best ever. Next day we meet Steve which I must say is a lovely guy and helped us a lot he drew us maps and gave us good advise on where to go - it really did help as much of the staff do not know much English and only gave us a few brochures. We rented a scooter that was the best choice we made as it was cheap on petrol and drove us to and from beach's and hotel. We even drove to Bangla Road in Patong beach and stayed the night there as it's more night life. All in all this was a really lovey place to be and spend our honeymoon. The food was really good mostly the burgers and fries, breakfast was okay we just made sure to eat as much as we could and leave the buffet full to our destinations. I have attached some pictures so you lovely people can book. Thanks again Ao Chalong Villa/Steve you guys are Awesome!!! Will def be back next year for the anniversary :) Lisa & Luis from London/Colombia.

Room Tip: They don't have lifts so if you are not able to make it up - request a room that's on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2017

booked this hotel for training at Tiger Muay Thai (10 mins drive) as previously i'd stayed on the road near the gym but this time wanted something quiet and away from everything, thats exactly what i got. The hotel is at the end of a small ish country lane off the main road through Chalong and at first you will be thinking " what the hell...." but fear not the hotel is at the end perched on the beach.

We had booked a Sea View Villa which is was lovely and half facing the pool and the beach/sea so i was happy, Other people in our group booked normal rooms and said the same thing and only criticism was the doors are very thin but rooms are perfect for what we needed. Staff are lovely and very helpful, special mention to Steve and his stories.

Food was lovely for the few time we ate at the hotel and breakfast was good all thought could do with a little more choice but we accept its low season.

thanks for a lovely week :) will be back

Room Tip: 105 is near perfect
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Great little hotel on the edge of a harbour stunning view from the pool side,overall the hotel is quiet and relaxing friendly staff to help out where ever possible seems nothing is to.much trouble,some issues with language barriers with some staff but the hotels manger Steve was on hand to help out,He sorted trips from the hotel such as big Buddha and temples and gave advise on the use of the hotels taxi service which worked out cheaper,just make sure.you book your trip at reception as the transport is used by most people from the hotel,use of taxis from outside the hotel as my experience here is that they seem to charge what they feel like but the hotels transport is set fees,Great room service nice little restaurant serving a wide range of foods to suit everyone's tastes,Little pricy on the booze would have spent more time drinking there if the drinks where cheaper but in the whole a great little base to get about phuket with a friendly team, i am sure we will return in the future

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2017

This is a fab hotel for anyone simply stopping over in Phuket to see the sights. Really friendly, very clean and nicely presented. Staff are lovely and so helpful and obliging – the girls on reception organised trips and taxis for us without an issue. The room we stayed in was a budget option and whilst it was small it was clean, well appointed and perfect for just a few nights. Breakfast was included in the price – it isn’t the best, but the fruit is nice and fresh so I was happy ☺

I would 100% recommend this hotel and stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple